Over 100 NEW Skyrim Screens!

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
SPOILER ALERT: There are so many trees in these photos! I hope Skyrim gives you a lumberjack class, or at least a dragon that burns these trees. Or at the very least I want to be able to climb these trees. I need to sit down.

Mojo

Jun 2, 2011
jimahaff said:
Volf99 said:
I wonder if somebody is currently enjoying Skyrim before it comes out.
Well some reviewers to have it, one review was posted yesterday. I saw a form about it, and read it. But from what I hear, and from the language in the review, even the reviewers only had access to a limited portion of the game. So even though the review gave it a 9.5/10 I think that number may change as reviewers get to sink their teeth into the entire game.
So yes and no.
As for somebody getting their hands on the entire thing early illegally; I think we would have heard about it if that had happened.
The xbox version is leaked allready.
Many will be playing it as we speak.

darth.pixie

Jan 20, 2011
Volf99 said:
I just ask because given what happened with COD recently, I wonder if somebody is currently enjoying Skyrim before it comes out.
You do know that there's a let's play out already right? It's at update 15 or something.

http://www.gameanyone.com/game/X360/12235.html

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Kakulukia said:
Seriously, what happened to the little blue people from Morrowind?
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Falmer
The Rieklings where never confirmed as Falmer. Only native Nord speculation that they are descended.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
darth.pixie said:
Volf99 said:
I just ask because given what happened with COD recently, I wonder if somebody is currently enjoying Skyrim before it comes out.
You do know that there's a let's play out already right? It's at update 15 or something.

lmao, great way to draw attention to yourself from Bethesda. Lets see how long those videos stay up

darth.pixie

Jan 20, 2011
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
In all seriousness, thats pretty bad. First the numerous gameplay leaks, then the entire xbox version, and then the entire PS3 version too. Either Bethesda have got some serious security issues, or they are just unlucky.
Just one week before launch? I call that pretty good luck. Some get out months ahead.

Volf99 said:
lmao, great way to draw attention to yourself from Bethesda. Lets see how long those videos stay up
They've been up for 5/6 days already. If they wanted to take it down it probably would have happened.

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
Volf99 said:
Volf99 said:
were these taken....legally?
Almost certainly.

OP, one question, are there spoilers? Or is every single awesome thing in the entire game show cased? If its either of those, I dont want to see them, if not, I might take a peak.
Fuck, I thought you said illegally. My bad.

Anyway, they are most certainly taken from the leaked version of the game. Skyrim has actually been leaked in case you didnt know, but only the xbox version.
I don't think so, where's your facts?

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Plenty of people do at the moment since its leaked. I just watched an xbox stream for a bit with a guy doing some random questing, killing a dragon and answering everyones questions. It was very informative.

I left eventually because of spoilers in the chatroom.

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
Woo...something to pass the time until Friday!

I've been whistling the ES theme all day at work. Co-workers were starting to look at me like I was weird.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
ResonanceGames said:
Volf99 said:
were these taken....legally?
It's not illegal to buy a game early. It's a dick move (especially on the part of the seller, who could probably be sued) but it's not illegal.
Are you sure? I think it is illegal for the seller to do that, not the customer obviously because they paid for it, but I think the distributor would be in serious trouble. Imagine if a movie theater did that, Hollywood would flip its lid.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Biek said:
Plenty of people do at the moment since its leaked. I just watched an xbox stream for a bit with a guy doing some random questing, killing a dragon and answering everyones questions. It was very informative.

I left eventually because of spoilers in the chatroom.
can you post a link please? Much appreciated.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008

Honestly? Hate to be a buzzkill, but this doesn't look nearly as good as I was hoping, this is like Oblivion with heavy graphics mods. Xbox version or something?

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
darth.pixie said:
Volf99 said:

THANK YOU so much for that. That lets play just convinced me it is safe to buy this game on Friday. That is exactly what I have been needing to see to decide whether I should get this game or not. From what I saw, the writing actually looks improved quite a bit. It is still semi-cliched but not enough to ***** about. NPCs try to emulate life. (They are still somewhat stiff) This is the first time I have been truly hyped for Skyrim.

PS: Video 5 from 20:30-22:00 is fucking hillarious. I spit my pop out and had some go up my nose and had to catch my breath.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
Volf99 said:
darth.pixie said:
Volf99 said:

Hmmm, they just went down. Bethesda is stupid. I was in no way going to buy that game on release. It was actually that video series that convinced me it is a safe buy on Friday. Most of the pre-orders and Day 1 purchasers refuse to look at any of that stuff anyways due to spoilers. Fence sitters, like me, need videos like that but Bethesda is hiding everything behind some curtain of bullshit hype and actually stifling sales of their own game due to their own lack of confidence in their product.
I apologize if this seems like I am coming at you, I ain't. I am just baffled by how stupid it is that game developers do this. It's almost like they don't want to sell their game.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Savagezion said:
Volf99 said:
darth.pixie said:
Volf99 said:

Hmmm, they just went down. Bethesda is stupid. I was in no way going to buy that game on release. It was actually that video series that convinced me it is a safe buy on Friday. Most of the pre-orders and Day 1 purchasers refuse to look at any of that stuff anyways due to spoilers. Fence sitters, like me, need videos like that but Bethesda is hiding everything behind some curtain of bullshit hype and actually stifling sales of their own game due to their own lack of confidence in their product.
I apologize if this seems like I am coming at you, I ain't. I am just baffled by how stupid it is that game developers do this. It's almost like they don't want to sell their game.
no worries, I understand what your trying to say.