Over 50 Games Announced for Wii U Launch Window

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Jaebird said:
WanderingFool said:
I dont care for Bayonetta myself, so Im not bothered anyway. But that still wont stop the people that did love bayonetta from still bitching about having to buy the WiiU to play the sequal.
I had fun with Bayonetta, and enjoyed the absurdity of it. But like I said before, I'm not going to rage. I'll just say, "That sucks," and move on. Plus, I don't have the extra cash to spare on any kind of game, let alone a whole new console.
And thats the rub. The people that wanted a Bayonetta 2, now got one... with a $360 price tag.
But, like you said, "it sucks" now lets move on...

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Lego City: Undercover, Rayman Legends, and the Monster Hunter have my eye. Might rent Bayonetta 2, wasn't all that fond of the first one. Generally don't buy a console unless there's at least 6 games I really want to play, and that's three right there. That's a pretty good start, Nintendo.

Raiyan 1.0 said:
Jaebird said:
I saw the announcement for Bayonetta 2, but that just makes me sad because I would have to go out of my way to buy a new console to play a sequel.
Now imagine how Kingdom Hearts fans feel. :p
Awww...you had to bring that up...Jerk.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
BiH-Kira said:
EDIT:
Something to think about:
Nintendo finances Platinum to make Bayonetta 2.
Sakurai visited Platinum. Kamiya tweeted that he wouldn't want his character to be in a rip off (aimed at Battle Royal)

Is it just me, or is there a chance of Bayonetta appearing in SSB Kerfuffle?
That, would be, really cool! Since the game is being co-developed by Namco-Bandai, this is very possible. But I still really want Banjo-Kazooie to be in SSB Kerfuffle (I like that name too, BTW.)

OT: I like a lot of these games, and I can't wait to get them! Nintendo lost me with the Wii, but seeing as how the WiiU Seems to be focused on Gamers and not Casual Ones, they've won me back. I am certainly getting one for Christmas.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Oh boy, I can't wait to line up to buy a current gen console for next gen prices! And people think 50 games is a lot? Vita had more than double that at launch and people still say it has no games. Consistency, people!

alik44

Sep 11, 2010
well since i only count like what 2 good games out of that 50. yeah im just hold out for the wii u until they have a better library.

Brett Bowling

May 12, 2012
I hope they throw in some shameless ports and remakes like that Zelda game what with the scary mask that they made that little teaser trailer of. And a console version of Starcaft 2 would be nice.