Overpowered

Jun 11, 2008
Continuum said:
The Direct Hit in TF2. Ryu, Ken and Sagat in SFIV
Zangief is much worse than those 3.

OT: The P90 in Cod4 is the most overpowered weapon in it especially in Hardcore. Also the Grand in Cod2 2 shots kills a person and it has the accuracy of a rifle as it is a rifle and is your good you can fire with it faster than most guns.(ok well the grand is more a personal thing with me because I love it so much).

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
My first thought on 'weapons that are so overpowered they ruin the game' was the MP40 on CoD:WaW on multiplayer. Good God I hate that gun.
The Tactical Nuke in MW2 as well...

But the ultimate in overpowered weapons has to be the Concrete Donkey in the Worms series.

MasterKirov

Nov 8, 2009
The entire Scrin airforce from C&C 3. Their main ships outrange your AA defences, meaning you have to use the mobile AA option (or Firehawks), and even then they have abilites (and those damned Stormriders) that'll gut them apart long before you reach them. Fortunately, I think some of this got toned down in later patches, but it doesn't stop the cheat way to win the Global Conquest mode of KW - have a force containing only Planetary Assualt Carriers and Deverstator Warships. Watch as you win a good number of auto resolve battles in a row (especially when upgraded!).

The Core Defender in Tiberian Sun. But he's meant to be overpowered, so your mileage may vary on that one.

A couple of things in C&C 4. But due to the NDA, I can't say any further than that.

Incidentally, any form of spam in current generation RTS games usually qualifies as a game breaker.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
VioletZer0 said:
The mere sight of it makes gamers cringe, so I put it in spoiler tags for you.

I would love to own one. Shame the LOW end of the price range is over $5400.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
The Katana in Shadowrun.

No, not the good Shadowrun, I mean the multiplayer only PC and 360 Shadowrun.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
VioletZer0 said:

<spoiler=That brings out an old train of conversation>BOOM HEADSHOT

omg camper noob go buy a real gun

kkkk

BOOM NUTSHOT I LAIK CAPZ!! -_-'

omfg

I have a scout fawg

Pop-clickityclick

OMFG YOU KILLED ME HACKZORZ THAT GUN CAN'T DO THAT I'M A BAN YOU!

lol I'm admin.

Player: #Zaizev99999# has been kicked.

Sometimes it's nice to have it, just for the sake of humiliating it's misguided user.

Kirix

Aug 19, 2009
VioletZer0 said:

Noooooooooo!! so true Scout still wins for pure skilled users