Paging all Americans. I need you to punch someone.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
Everything Perez Hilton touches is immediately tainted by failure. I imagine he's close to what EFG would be if EFG actually existed.

Squarez

Apr 17, 2009
Karma.

P.S. This will make you either lul massively or make you want to kill yourself.
http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-22-my-statement

Eiseman

Jul 23, 2008
Before I clicked on the thread, I thought, "Is it about Perez Hilton? Because I'd very much like to punch him." And lo and behold.

I wish Americans were more comfortable with the word "****," because that's what we should be calling the man.

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
Squarez said:
Karma.

This made me want to take the rap for a hate crime now. I am more then willing to decapitate him at this very moment what a jackass.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Anybody got his address? I probably won't hit him, I'll just use my Drill Sergeant Voice right in his ear, leaving him deaf. Then shove his fancy electronic equipment that I can't afford down his throat.

He just pisses me off no end. Everything about him. He makes Americans and humanity in general look terrible.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
TheMatt said:
Ok, as some of you may know and most of you not care the Much Music Video awards were 3 nights ago. (Don;t feel bad for not watching it, we don't either) At an after party Perez Hilton (that gay-blogger dude) was allegedly assaulted by Will.I.AM. of the BEP (It has now come to light that is was the BEP's manager but, originally Perez claimed it was Will). He obviously needs the police and here comes my problem.

The ASSHOLE Tweets it (twitters it?). Like the friggin guy has a cell phone and can call 911 but no, he logs onto the net and puts and I quote "I'm in shock. I need the POLICE asap. Please come to the SohoMetro Hotel. now. PLS." then, minutes later "I was assaulted by Will.I.AM. of the BEP and his security guards. I am bleeding. please, I need to file a police report. No joke".

So, thousands upon thousands of concerned fans (read, idiots) start calling the Toronto Police dept. So they get FLOODED with calls and their phone system is paralyzed for a while (I am not sure how long on this point). He then tweets or twitters or whatever in the hell "The police are here now, pls stop calling them."

I just wrote all that and I am not even sure what I can ask to discuss. This just really pissed me off, I needed to rant, I guess. In any event what a fricken idiot! In an emergency is your first instinct to call the police? Or log onto your twitter account?

I want him found, and I want him shot. (if this is too offensive for the mods) -
I want him found, and I want someone to give him a stern talking to.
Sorry, but you need to change your title. The MMVA takes place in Canada. Toronto, as you stated, is where they take place specifically.

So now I need to go hit people. And I thought today would be boring!

Eiseman

Jul 23, 2008
JRCB said:
Sorry, but you need to change your title. The MMVA takes place in Canada. Toronto, as you stated, is where they take place specifically.
So what? He's still American. In fact, the responsibility is doubly on us Americans because he's making us look bad in another country.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Eiseman said:
JRCB said:
So what? He's still American. In fact, the responsibility is doubly on us Americans because he's making us look bad in another country.
Ah, I see.

That sucks. Want to move to Canada? :)

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
hippykiller said:
RazielDethAngel said:
hippykiller said:
Booze Zombie said:
Another day in Stupid America.
I agree with this guy.
I also agree
so than its agreed that everyone in the British isles thinks that Americans are stupid right? the proof is all around us people. we may have to nuke the U.S. to keep the rest of the world clean. and as a twofer china's economy might fail with no one to buy there crap. and that way we can keep china from taking over the world.
Wait!
Let me gather all of the actually good people, then you can nuke the U.S.!

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
shadowgaunt said:
hippykiller said:
RazielDethAngel said:
hippykiller said:
Booze Zombie said:
I agree with this guy.
I also agree
so than its agreed that everyone in the British isles thinks that Americans are stupid right? the proof is all around us people. we may have to nuke the U.S. to keep the rest of the world clean. and as a twofer china's economy might fail with no one to buy there crap. and that way we can keep china from taking over the world.
Wait!
>:-(
Grr.
If I go, I'm taking everyone else with me.
Just so you know. It's kinda been my dream to blow up the world.

TheMatt

Jan 26, 2009
JRCB said:
TheMatt said:

Ummm.. He's an American? he lives in America? Stop getting high and posting.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
TheMatt said:
JRCB said:
TheMatt said:

Ummm.. He's an American? he lives in America? Stop getting high and posting.
Yes, but is very likely that many of those people were in the Toronto area. Which is why I think the title would need to be changed. If you are going to get pissy, then don't.

PeaceFistCreations

Feb 19, 2009
If I woudn't get sued by anyone, I'd be glad to take up your offer and kick his little balls in.
(Oh, and I need money for a plane ticket.)

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Squarez said:
Karma.

GAH! What the fuck is that thing? Why is it's website baby pink? It's... Allowed to put videos in public places?

Wow, I'm all for equality with the monsters, but I think we should start with more family friendly Avenue Q bunch. Daaaamn...

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Neonbob said:
shadowgaunt said:
hippykiller said:
RazielDethAngel said:
hippykiller said:
Booze Zombie said:
I agree with this guy.
I also agree
Wait!
>:-(
Grr.
If I go, I'm taking everyone else with me.
Just so you know. It's kinda been my dream to blow up the world.
I think we can tell that fact from your pic... still, please don't nuke the US, believe it or not I have people I like there, who, believe it or not, aren't stupid!

I do see what you mean about keeping the rest of the world clean though... I mean, even the American SOIL ITSELF makes me stupid... heck I forgot that a chicken was a type of bird when I was there... *shiver*

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
hippykiller said:
RazielDethAngel said:
hippykiller said:
Booze Zombie said:
I agree with this guy.
I also agree
americans aren't stupid,celebrities,the press,and anyone who has ever worked at/been inside/ looked at/ the DMV.

rosseloh

Mar 19, 2009
shadowgaunt said:
hippykiller said:
RazielDethAngel said:
hippykiller said:
Booze Zombie said:
I agree with this guy.
I also agree
Wait!
Yeah, make sure I get out first. I want to get away from this country. But, I'm stuck right in the middle of it (literally, the middle of nowhere), still working on a degree so I can make enough money to move somewhere else.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Squarez said:
Karma.

why would i wanna kill myself? i wanna kill that idiot,Perez Hilton!