panorama looks at games addiction

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Daffy F said:
jamesworkshop said:
I think it would be better to atleast see what they do say then pre-judging them
Quite right. Otherwise we can't really say we've got the moral high ground.
What moral high ground, a ground full of wet sand?

Their's no moral high ground, it's be proven in the past how ignorant these video game related programs are and looking at the caption on the website it's going to be the exact same thing.

(OT: Awesome avatar Btw)

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
Panorama hears from youngsters who've dropped out of school and university to play games for anything up to 21 hours a day
That's taken right from the website. This is definitely going to bash video games if that's the synopsis of the program.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
"THIS YOUNG MAN HAS SPENT THE LAST 5 YEARS OF HIS LIFE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES"
Fat mum cries
"HE WAS SUCH A GOOD LAD BEFORE DISCOVERING VIDEO GAMES.
Dude acts indifferent
"Fuck off"
Reporter ends the interview in a smug attitude
"THIS IS WHAT VIDEO GAMES CAN DO TO YOU"
More shit about some depressed guy killing himself.
"VIDEO GAMES DID THIS"
Show ends.

It's the media. What the fuck do you expect it to turn out like? They did the same with weed and they're going to do the same with video games.

Mar 9, 2010
I'd watch it but I have to play on my XBOX at that time.

They won't paint it well and they won't talk to the normal gamer. They'll talk to 'experts' and people who played WoW far too much and went to rehab for it.

agentspidersilk

Jun 2, 2009
I watched it, it was condesending garbage and has got me rather enraged, they spent the entire time slagging off wow and at one point enfered it was healthier to go out drinking than spend the time in playing video games; liver damage vs sore thumbs hmmm.......