Pants: an in depth look at your ally.

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
Ah, sage words, my friend, but remember this one tidbit of wisdom:

Pants are not for breakfast.

Consume your shorts, your swimming trunks, any but pants, for that is against the laws of man and nature.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
ArcWinter said:

Consume your shorts, your swimming trunks, any but pants, for that is against the laws of man and nature.
Such canabalizm, this meer advocate for pants does not endorse such a thing.

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
Asturiel said:
ArcWinter said:

Such canabalizm, this meer advocate for pants does not endorse such a thing.
It is not cannibalism, it is akin to eating a domesticated chicken - made by humans, for humans. Pants are our equal, and thus it is forbidden to consume them, but any other cloth-pieces may (it is not recommended unless you really need fiber) be devoured at leisure.

Laxman9292

Feb 6, 2009
Asturiel said:
SnipErlite said:
Why thanks - I like people who recognise out of the box thinking :)
Boxes are for rectangles... or is it squares, I cant recall.
Well all boxes are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares, nor boxes need be squares.

And a rhombus is the kind of square a ***** would draw (cookie for the reference)

EDIT: Insanity confirmed! Who before us ever had the fortitude to sink into the depths of the human psyche and the great relation between pants and their counterparts. Where though, do shirts enter this? Is it a triumvirate of allies or is the shirt a conniving garment who seeks to undermine the very fabric of the Pants-reality.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
*bump*

I am even more grateful for having pants as my ally. Truly, you have opened the eyes of many non-believers here on this site. May the zipper be with you Asturiel.