Paul's Five Favorites of 2012

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Mikeyfell said:
so you didn't like Mass Effect 3...... these lists aren't meant to reflect you or my opinions, I mean I think Skyrim is incredibly overrated and actually pretty bad but I'm not going to say someone is wrong or be meladramatic if they want to put it in their top 5
Guy Jackson said:
"From start to finish, Mass Effect 3 was a terrific adventure..."

Thanks for putting that at the start and saving me the trouble of reading the rest of the article.
so opinions are only worth reading if you agree with them?

I thourght the whole point of stuff like this was so you can see why people liek things not having achecklist and going "oh..I disgaree with this...WRONG!!!!!!"

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Vault101 said:
Mikeyfell said:
so you didn't like Mass Effect 3...... these lists aren't meant to reflect you or my opinions, I mean I think Skyrim is incredibly overrated and actually pretty bad but I'm not going to say someone is wrong or be meladramatic if they want to put it in their top 5
Yeah, but my sense of self worth is directly proportional to the average word count my forum posts, so if I see a chance to ***** about how much Mass Effect 3 sucked I'm going to take it.

Want to hear what I think about Dishonored? No? Okay...

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Mikeyfell said:
Want to hear what I think about Dishonored? No? Okay...
yeah no...

1.I am yet to play it and got it for christmas
2. I know better now than to get into thease kinds of discussions concerning mass effect or any other game I like

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Well this is the list I agree with most out of all of them.
I would of hoped farcry 3 got mentioned more in other top 5 of 2012 lists, because of its awesome gameplay, graphics, environment, and story.
But thats ok, anyways, I don't know why so many people (on other websites as well) feel the need to only choose 5 games out of a abundance of great games this year.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
How is that Walking Dead game showing up as a Top game when it is virtually unplayable?

I was greatly disappointed in it, especially since the story was wonderful. Unfortunately, I lagged so much (at least on the XBox) that I had to stop playing completely, I can't progress at all.