PAX East 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Quizzelbuck

Mar 15, 2011
zadra said:
kaizoman said:
If the Mordin can sign show tunes, he is the coolest ever... period.
The costume had a singing button. No joke.
Thanks for that. This feature was my one and only good idea for Dan's costume. It was too quiet though; implementation was last minute. We Were literally packing the car when i brought him the equipment. So next time, i am going to see if i can get a truly amped system embedded in that suit some where. The where part is what is daunting. We are thinking it over.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Samus/Mass Effect 2 cast image? Fucking awesome.

Image 2? Oh dear god.

The rest? Better than most I've seen yet.

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
Vanguard1219 said:
I'm surprised that you guys missed both Shepard and Hawke here.
She looks almost exactly like my female Shepherd. I customized the character to look very very close to that.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
zadra said:
theriddlen said:
23 is the girl who lost that weight and all! Wow I'm amazed by my memory! :)
Yup. It is :)
I was also approached by two writers for the escapist, they recognized me on sight.
I'm so psyched that I made it into TWO articles here!!! **unworthy**
And I'm in the picture with those amazing Mass effect cosplayers too!!
Ah-hah! I knew it! And in this shot we can see your whole costume. It's spot-on!

Quizzelbuck

Mar 15, 2011
There was a sarah kerrigan at PAX East? I only remember starcraft group who was at pax prime. They were great.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Captions were rather derp-tastic this time around.

Regardless, some impressive costumes! The assassins and the group with Samus, the ODST and the Mass Effect guys were probably the best.

I love that the creeper is still recognizable--and still slightly disturbing--with just the D: on a green sheet.

Telumektar

Jul 7, 2010
I know Isabella from DA2 isn't the most complicated char to replicate, but that was fast. the game's been out for some days. Ok, a fan could have checked previous pics, ads and all. But becoming such a fan in so little time...

Mass Effect fans are the best, they generaly make great costumes.

Also, I think ME is setting some kind of trend in costume and art design in general.
I would really like if every day objects started to be affected by this design elements.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Wow! Very good!

I decided to order a pair of those kind of glasses on the steampunk medic. Just because. :D

raankh

Nov 28, 2007
Senrab said:
I remember seeing that creeper when I was there. Costume is ok, but did a great job playing the part. Kept chasing after people going "Sssssssss!"
Oh, he better not Hisssss at me, Imma start punching! AAAAArggggggh! Gettaway!!

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
@Gret why do you say the best? areyou sure you saw all the costumes that were there?
Cuz some of those didnt look impressive at all it just seemed you were doing random shots around the place.

Not to be a troll but i was expecting there was lke a competition and the winners got their pics taken from you.