PAX East 2012 Cosplay Gallery

OhnoRaptors

Apr 11, 2012
Heeeey, #23 is me! :D
Yay for people recognizing the wig! Patchouli is my favorite character, but PAX is just too hot to wear her normal outfit. Maybe I can do something for Prime.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
I never understood the whole cosplay obsession. Okay, it's fun to dress up as your favorite characters, but devoting whole parts of game conventions and gaming news articles to it? I'd rather hear more about, you know, games.

Whytewulf

Dec 20, 2009
Fun stuff.. I admire all the Cosplayers. I wish I could do it.. Someone concivine me for some event. I want to have some fun out there.. :)

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
OniaPL said:
I'm surprised there wasn't an image of this girl.

*snip*
She got kicked out. PAX has a "No booth babes" policy, and WB was using her as such for Lollipop Chainsaw. Although the excuse they gave her was that her outfit was too revealing.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
#62 has blood on her face because, unlike in Skyrim, it's hard to get blood on your eyes IRL.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
OhnoRaptors said:
Yay for people recognizing the wig! Patchouli is my favorite character, but PAX is just too hot to wear her normal outfit. Maybe I can do something for Prime.
Heh, did you join just to tell us your identity? High five, Patchy! Out of curiosity, do you have her normal outfit?

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
OhnoRaptors said:
Awesome, glad to have you at The Escapist!

(I was the guy who took your picture.)

Greg

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
WOAH thanks for putting up a photo of me ! i was the zombie dovahkiin , and thanks for the complements people . I hope everyone had a blast in boston that weekend ... unfortunately it was freezing other than that it was a great time

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/de.jpg

^ was given free skyrim snacks by feasty geeks , took some cool photos in the woods , and stumbled into pax at 1:30 a.m wasted before it closed then played dead on some people ... playing dead...