PC part and console shortages expected to last until second half of 2021

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Switches have been readily available at my local stores, Walmart, Best buy, Gamestop, etc. i don't know what the online problem is, but check around locally and you shouldn't have too much problem getting a switch right now.
I am starting to see them now.
Now it is PC graphics cards that are unavailable, or at scalpers price. I hope mine holds out till the shortage subsides!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Now it is PC graphics cards that are unavailable, or at scalpers price. I hope mine holds out till the shortage subsides!
I have a 1070 that I might've been tempted to sell off for a few extra bucks, but now I'm hanging on to it as a backup since buying a replacement card is a dicey (or disgustingly expensive) proposition.

Reactions: gorfias

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Yesterday I found a Dutch store that seemingly had a couple 3080s in stock, and at relatively reasonable price too. Was tempted, but decided to check them out on Trustpilot, and was like "Aw hell no, thems shady as fuck"

I am starting to see them now.
I have a 1070 that I might've been tempted to sell off for a few extra bucks, but now I'm hanging on to it as a backup since buying a replacement card is a dicey (or disgustingly expensive) proposition.
You too? You lads can join the club.

Reactions: gorfias