[PDQ] Brave New World (Started/Open)

Methodia Chicken

Sep 9, 2014
Henreitta ? Guran ? AP 28/MP2
There had been progress in the lower parts of Guran, perhaps it hadn?t been noticed by the authorities perhaps it hadn?t even spread beyond a sense of dissonance, an increase of material possessions in those of lesser means an general untraceable crime wave, that crested and fell slightly beyond anyone?s ability to find a find a ringleader.
Although a crafty young group of feyeath had managed to band together, too weedy to be thugs or mindless workers they had thrived under their new powers. If Henrietta had had her way she would have called it a thieves guild but such young ones had little time for the old crones.
That didn?t matter they were the start of a shift in the state, some ability to take a better station than that of virtual slavery beyond years of labor. But petty thieves were not enough to bring about a greater degree of authority, they needed some ability to organize some kind of representation.
She once again drew from her new-found power to aid them

+2 diplomacy +2 eye (+4 Need, +2Civilization)
DC 9/AP3 ? Paragon-equivalent mortal item.
Henrietta will use Gi'zeal?s power to create a cloak with the powers of leadership
The cloak Is a red cloth that seems to tarnish exactly the right amount to never look new but never look ugly
It may be worn or attached to a post as a banner.
-The bearer will become vastly more charismatic and will appear a natural leader to those around them.
-They will grow stronger based on how many they can convince to follow them
-There will be a collective sharing of abilities of all who follow the banner, so that all that rally behind is will be slightly greater than the sum of their parts.

Gi'zeal had tried teleporting out of this sea of the dead for what felt like months before he finally found himself somewhere different. The trick he thought was not to leave the dead realm. Just to find another gate. He yelled for joy, he was in some dark place yes, but he could move, he could breathe without pain. He could escape, and get revenge. It was about five seconds into his celebrations when he was swarmed by thousands of tiny deathworms.

LittleBabyBera22

Jan 23, 2015
Esther and Era Bloodwitch 22AP location: Moondira Castle

Era lays her hand on her belly. The twins moving slightly. She sits down on the small settee.Esther opened her eyes with a grin, even though she had just used Taumel's avatar to trick Leliani into giving her what she wanted, she craved more. She went up to Era's quarters and let herself in.

"Oh hey." She said and sat down next to Era. "How are you feeling?"

Era smiled and pulled her now silver hair down, brushing her hair.

"Hi there. I'm doing okay. How are you adjusting?"She smiled at Esther.

"Well enough." Esther answered. "I could be adjusting better if the three of us had some more fun like last time." She moved closer to Era, and ran her own fingers through her silver hair.Era shivered and looked up at the woman before her.

"That's all it will take?" Era hummed softly.

She leaned into Esther's hand and kissed her palm.

"Miranna! Come in here please!" Era called out.

Miranna came running into the room and glanced between the two women.

"Yes my Lady?" She mumbled.

Era smiled at Miranna and Esther.
"Our new guest wants to play."She purred at the two.

Miranna smiled and closed the door behind her.

not telling what the women got into

Esther found herself staring up at the ceiling again, hours later, from the same position she had been in earlier. She had each of her arms around one of the women she was laying in the middle of. Oh this was heaven, and she didn't need to die. It had felt a bit different this time. She wasn't sure why. Maybe it was more passionate, or maybe it was because she had gotten to know what each of her lovers enjoyed by now.Era opened her eyes and looked at Esther as she stared at the ceiling.

"Hey. What's on your mind darling?" She whispered softly.

She looked and Miranna was soundly asleep. She fiddled with her hair and watched Esther.Esther rolled over towards Era, and kissed her.

"I don't know. It felt different than last time." She kissed her a second time. "In a good way, I mean."

Era kissed her back tenderly.

"It was different. It was wonderful." She hummed and traced circles on her cheek. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Miranna's eyes flicked open and she turned to look at them.

"Good morning. " She smiled softly.

"So am I any better than him?" Esther laughed, and patted Era's belly. She turned around to wish Miranna a good morning by making out with her.

"You're more interesting " She giggled and shivered as Esther touched her stomach.
Era stretched out as Miranna moaned against Esther's lips.

Era got out of bed and wandered over to the washroom. She stopped at the door as the two women moaned and kissed each other. She looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Now, we wait." Era whispered to her belly,rubbing it in circles.

Difficulty: 9 Town Action Cost 3 AP creating one off-living sentient creature
Era, Esther and Miranna managed to combine their DNA and create a child-like creature that resided in Miranna's womb. This creature looked very much like Miranna but also had features of Esther and Era.

Lily5052

Feb 4, 2014
Gi'zeal

Using Gi'zeal's power, Henreitta makes a cloak of leadership. Whoever wears it will become more charismatic and becomes stronger based on how many follow said person.

Arora

Arora inspired Sukido so he became more curious about the iron-bark. This curiosity would lead to great things in the future.

Venari

Venari blessed the people of Nordvind, making them resistant to fire and other such energies. This trait is transmittable and would be passed down to the children.

Taumel

Taumel, with the help of other gods, was able to change Flora into a demigod, giving her new powers and a new name: Sonitus.

Domain: +2 Sounds

Drawback: -2 Vision. Sonitus became blind when her original form was destroyed. She deeply regrets never seeing herself as a true female. Her reaction to things that can't be heard is very poor, and she may have trouble moving about at times.

Era

Between the mixture of Era, Esther, and Miranna's DNA, a child-like creature began to grow in Miranna's womb. It looked a lot like Miranna, but also had traits of Era and Esther.

LittleBabyBera22

Jan 23, 2015
Era BloodWitch 19AP Location: Moondira Castle

Era sat in her washroom alone; the flat was still and quiet. She perked up as she heard the music of the village below. She removed her robe and stared at her body. Era was slender, even with a large baby bump, her hair ran down to her low back, and her skin was darker compared to that of Miranna. She slipped the thin robe back on and walked down the empty stairs to Ezaran's room. Opening the door, she gazed into the shatters of what was her sons bedroom. His curtains were torn and there were icicles jutting out from the walls. Era sighed and sat down on what was left of his bed.

"Oh, Ezaran, how could I have done this to you." she sniffled, guilt dripping off of every word.

Era tucked in her knees and cried into herself. After a few minutes, her muscles tensed. She felt a deep contraction ripple across her pelvic region. Era let out a shriek of pain. The bed soaked as her water broke. She shrieked and Miranna ran into the room, half dressed.

"Messing around again?" Era panted with a small smile.

Miranna blushed and got ready to deliver the twins. Era shrieked out in pain.

Im going to skip the gorey details of the birth

Era created a small crib out of ice and snow, Gealaí and Domhan nuzzled in together on a fur comforter. They slept soundly.
Era paced back and forth.

"What is wrong with me? Growing soft because of my own spawn. I'm supposed to be ruthless, uncaring, but," she mumbled nervously, "on the other hand, I don't ever leave the castle. Hell, I haven't left Moondira in 400 years!"

Era snickered. She walked down to the village and discreetly rounded up 40 of the villages strongest. Putting them in her dining hall, Era walked up to her abode and picked her daughters fingers. A few drops dribbled into a large crystal bowl. She cut her own palm and let the drops fall. After mixing the two bloods, Era walked over to her potions cabinet and dropped a large glob of slime that was created by the arctic leech. Era smiled and filled syringes with the mixture. She went down to the mess hall.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I selected you to be apart of my special militia group. You are going to be my new mutations. But first, I must know all of your names." Era smiled.

One by one, Era injected her virus into the Nirn group. With each passing one, they introduced themselves. The group now consisted of 20 females: Adsila, Awinita, Donoma, Kai, Nascha, Ebele, Marjani, Hadiya, Zuri, Subira, Aella, Apphia, Ekho, Hekate, Karme, Celina, Edyta, Lucyna, Wera, and Zoja. The group also consists of 20 men: Hathor, Ales, Cezar, Cyryl, Lucjan, Baako, Amadi, Gero, Emeka, Katlego, Achim, Bardulf, Dierk, Hraban, Killian, Adahy, Sewati, Chusi, Yiska, and Kohana.

Difficulty: 11 Area Action Cost 4 AP Grant transmittable immortality of a sort to a small group of mortals.

Era sectioned off a group of 40 Nirn men and women. She used her blood, a few drops of her daughters blood, and the slime of an arctic leech to create a transmittable immortality through vamprism. All men and women adorned long, white hair, shadowy grey skin and eyes that burned like the yellow sun. Their tempers were short and their strength was nearly doubled. As a side effect, all emotions relating to compassion and love were erased.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Phantom-secret base

the pain was excruciating, if only he was a little bit faster everything would want to plan at least darkspawn was a lot more resilient than most other creatures. luckily his men were able to find his body and bring him back to his base but he could hardly hear see or even think. he can only barely understand a few words coming out of his men mouth. ?is he still alive?, ?the city is going crazy?, ?why do they have so much power now?. all that was on his mind was that one single day. Phantom mumbled under his breath ?why shade. you knew you were going to die.?

(20 years ago)

?will you stop kidding yourself? I screamed as I punched the wall. ?how many years have we been at this 5,10! How many times have we almost died! how many people have already died!?

A story about five darkspawn heads being cut off to put on spikes by the purifiers was recently reported in a local news

shade was sitting down in a chair contemplating the situation ?No one said it would be easy?

?Shut up? I screamed in front of his face ?We have trying to take the easy route for 10 years and look what it got us, just more dead bodies?

I tried to convince him that his way was foolish but he wouldn?t budge ?what you?re talking about would be murder you would just prove them right? I start to walk out the door in anger ?we would become just like them?

I stopped at the door ?but we would survive.? I said before leaving. it was the last time I ever saw him. I think he knew what was in happen sooner or later he was just too stubborn to back down. In a way I guess we?re the same. I still miss him, if only he could see things my way, if only he knew what needed to be done.

I finally managed to get myself back into consciousness but I wasn?t where I expected to be. ?He?s finally awake? one of my darkspawn allies said as he looked over my body.

?What happened?? I said as I realized I was in a wagon. ?what?s going on?? I said in the panicky voice

?Vulture attacked, took over the whole city? one of them replied

?What?? I said still sitting in the wagon unable to move

?we will explain more when we get to dusk city? one of them said ?just stay still?

(20 years ago)

?It?s good to see you again shade? Paul said as he brought him to his table to have a seat. ?So what brings you to the neighborhood.?

They both sat down and started talking. I didn?t hear what they said after that I was too far away to hear them as my parents walking out of the room. I still remember their faces, it feels me with joy when I look back at those days before I knew how horrible it really was. As a kid all I knew I was surrounded by friendly faces then I remember when it came all crashing down.

?Run to the closet!? my mother said as she pointed to a Closet. I ran towards it following her instructions what I saw next I will never forget

Two Kaish walked in carrying swords and ropes. They tied them to to the sacred Arora cross. They drag it out stabbing and cutting pieces off of them. I still hear the screaming when those monsters were done they let them on fire burning in the death sitting house on fire before running out. I was lucky or if you think about it unlucky enough escape.

The next few years Paul took care of me but he never understood what needs to be done. he didn?t see what I saw what those monsters he tries to befriend and gravel to can do. I ran away, I knew he would never understand. that image for burning and bloody cross gave me my symbol by symbol of vengeance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

vine-outside of Fanged Hill

?We need to move quickly the city is being overrun? I have one of my men say they as I started to regain consciousness ?we can?t trust anyone he seems to have moles everywhere? Sound like things were getting a lot worse. I never thought it could be years ago.

I was nothing but a tool 20 years ago. past to person-to-person mistreated in multiple ways. one day I was rescued by the weeds and brought to Genesis. I was happy at first I could be in a place where I didn?t have to fear from them life. Sadly Genesis was still a shithole and the life I try to make for myself only led me towards misery and hate.

I joined the weeds and grew in the ranks but the more I fought for them the more I realized they were fighting the wrong targets if we needed to save save our people we need to get rid of those monsters in Genesis so we could truly be free. Seems like all that work was pointless now.

Venom/whisker/bolt- dusk city

it with a few hours after the crash. A couple of guards helped bring the ship on the hole. Venom, Whiskers, and bolt were standing on the ship waiting for Spike to return.

?We seriously need to talk him out of this? whiskers said as she paced back and forth.

?how the hell are we going to do that? venom said as he got his chair ?it?s not like roses just going to appear out of nowhe..? before he could finish his sentence a loud bang and a bright light suddenly appeared revealing rose standing there ?never fucking mind?

Rose started to look around seeing the Wooden she was standing on. ?what the hell? she said in confusion as he turned to face the three thing on the deck ?why is a ship in the middle of dusk city there is no water?

?It?s a flying ship? Bolt said as he walked towards her

rose looked at him and came to realization ?My god? she said as she fell to her knees with tears coming down her eyes. She then grabbed bolt by the arms ?where have you been??

?Um, do I know you?? bolt said in confusion

?don?t play one of your stupid games bolt?

as soon as she said those words everyone on the ship fell silent for a few seconds before Venom and whiskers let out a big ?WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Difficulty: 11 Area Action Cost 4 AP-Create an Epic Mortal Item. (+4 wheater, +2 life, +2 rose)holographic map
bolt getting bored he decided to make something cool. it will allow the ship to navigate any where no matter how bad the weather is or how much the environments change

Bolt-19/35 2MP

Lily5052

Feb 4, 2014
Leilani-18/35 2MP- Yggdrasil

Nissa had done an admirable job in Leilani's place. Yggdrasil and the surrounding area was prospering and development of Yasmin, the city in Steelcoast Swamp, was proceeding along nicely under the work of Helio. The only problem was the people they were sharing borders with. Tensions had been high with these people, Nissa fearing they might strike at any moment on the surrounding villagers and possibly even Yggdrasil. This was something Nissa didn't want to bother Leilani with, especially with her being pregnant.

After Nissa was done with everything, she went to see how Leilani was doing. She heard loud moaning and screaming. She quickly rushed into Leilani's room.

"Is it happening now?," Nissa said.

"Yes....I think it is.", Leilani said with great difficulty. "You're going to need to help me through this."

Nissa was a bit shocked. "I've never really done this before. If you wait I could go-"

"NO! It has to be now," Leilani said. "There isn't time for that."

"Well if you insist. It can't be that bad can it?"

After several hours the pregnancy was complete. The baby had been born

Airy

It looked very small for a creature, even for normal sized babies. It had long white hair and wings on it's back.

"Well that is an interesting creature. So who was it that got you pregnant exactly?"

"Oh I thought I had told you before.", Leilani said. "It was Taumel when we were in the dream world. It was a rather.....interesting time we had."

"Wish we could do some of that right now, but I should probably give you some rest considering the pregnancy. I just wanted to let you know that tensions have been high between our borders. It feels like something is going to happen soon."

"I didn't realize we were close to other people. Well that is something we can deal with in due time. I just want to rest and spend some time with Airy. That's her name."

"Oh I understand. Well hope you sleep well." Nissa than walked out of the room.

Leilani looked at Airy. "You're just so beautiful with the wings and all. Taumel can't wait to hear the news!"

With the limited energy Leilani had left after the pregnancy, she made a crib for Airy to sleep in.

DC 5: Create a trivial mortal-scale magic item. (+4 nature, +2 shamanistic, +2 revelation)
Leilani created a crib, so her baby demigod Airy could have somewhere to sleep.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
Alexander - The Arctic Circle - Nordvind

Since his conversations with Venari began, the Silver Nirn known as Alexander had begun to feel odd. The light felt cold to his skin when he went to warm it in the sun, the blood in his veins screamed a noise only he could hear, and his senses seemed to dull, even the sight. As the weeks went on his skin took on a waxy pallor and his nose and eyes bled without reason. After a month of sickness he woke up, to see things as they once were again. Vibrant, detailed... oddly warm though. When he saw his reflection, he was shocked at what he saw. Everything was glazed over, shiny, as if it was ice. His eyes in particular and they were blue now. Clear blue and there was no white part or the black... just blue and it felt like the colour of it was moving, vibrating. As he examined it confused he touched the mirror with his hand and he noticed another oddity, his arm was cracking. It wasn't painful but he saw that it was spreading and it scared him. He recoiled from the mirror and shook his arm, violently trying to shake off whatever was happening to him. He blinked as he moved and it was gone, or most of it was. The cracking and the glaze had disappeared, but his eyes were still blue and glossy and as he looked at himself the details of his face were subtly different. His hair was grey and his skin was a bit paler, the colour almost gone from it entirely. His mouth felt a bit off as well and as he probed with his tongue his teeth were pointed like the half-remembered creatures of the south and... he thought perhaps Venari. The teeth he saw in Venari's mouth whenever it was opened weren't that of a Nirn. Alexander opened his mouth and looked at the odd things where his teeth once sat. Sharp looking things that reminded him of the things he saw skulking around his dreams.

Alexander didn't know what was happening to him, but with the returning presence of Venari made him think that he was responsible. He noticed he had a bit of resemblance to Venari now so it seemed obvious to him now that he considered it. Venari seemed nice when they spoke and with what he had told him, and what he knew of the man... perhaps this was something like what he knew of what had been done to his ancestors. Though this was different. He wondered if he had been granted something new like his ancestors were.

Alexander slowly walked outside of his home and carefully picked up some of the frozen snow from the ground. He brought it inside and placed it in one of his bowls one of the old ones made from the bark of the odd trees brought to what he told was once a wasteland by Venari. He placed the bowl in its slot near the fireplace and watched as the ice slowly melted. He smiled at the water and lifted the bowl away from the flames.

Alexander drank some of the water as the bowl cooled. It tasted better when he used fire to melt it rather than his powers, the powers of his people. He wondered how his ancestors knew how to shape the ice as they did, what thought drove them to try to. He didn't feel anything in his mind telling him to do anything, nothing in his flesh twitching and looking to be used differently. As he began to contemplate what was becoming of himself, anxious about it but somewhat pleased that his lord saw fit to grant him something, he pulled his cloak over his clothing and walked from his home to begin his duties.

[hr]

Venari walked silently through the old halls of his once home in Silverholt, observing those within, studying them and contemplating how to strengthen them. They had moved closer to the ideal of how he thought they should act and within they had become adept at a simple scientific process. Weapons of a chemical bent and simple medicines.

He thought perhaps to grant them similar gifts to those he had affected before he had been paralyzed but the main thing he had granted didn't seem as appropriate with him having granted a form of permanence in the east. Granting refined minds or the sight seemed to be a good idea though. And so he began alterations upon a populace again, though he spread it out further this time and influenced more. He chose those he believed would be able to make use of his gift, or remind those within what he saw as his territory of his being. With the cult having been made aware of his return through careful messages sent by Nordvind, he hoped that their primings would grant him enough control over the lands to begin organizing against the empire in the south.

As time went on and he felt his work spread he returned to his fortress in Nordvind and began or in some ways continued his writings and his musings on the subject of those who stole him.

17/35 AP, 2 MP

- Bless certain people within Nordvind, Silverholt (the parts controlled by the Huli-Xia), and Utanokogen with an increased awareness of reality through both their senses and their minds as had been carried out centuries before upon the scholars of Silverholt. Those affected by this blessing are those who are aware of the truths carried by those of Nordvind in Silverholt and Utanokogen, as well as those of influence within Silverholt and Utanokogen who have faith in Venari, and finally those of unquestionable loyalty within Nordvind to Venari and those who acted in Venari's interest during his paralysis or spoke for Venari with correct intentions.
- Action is difficulty 11, with a cost of 4 AP. Total domain bonus applied to the roll is +7 (+2 Purity, +2 Hunt, +2 Change, +1 Deception).

- Should have 13/35 AP at end of turn.

Lily5052

Feb 4, 2014
Bolt

Bolt created a holographic map that could be used for the ship. It would allow the ship to navigate anywhere no matter how the weather was or the different environments they would encounter.

Venari

Venari attempted to bless the people within Northvind, attempting to give them increased awareness of reality and their surroundings. He hoped they would have faith in Venari as well, but it seems that the blessing didn't work.

Leilani

Leilani made a crib for Airy. She laid her down in it so both the baby and her could go to sleep after the exhausting day.

Era

With the combination of her blood, her daughters, and an artic leech, Era gave a form of transmittable immortality to 40 Nirn men and women. These select Nirn would have long, white hair with shadowy grey skin and eyes that burned like the sun. Their strength was also doubled. The only downside being all their emotions of compassion and love didn't exist anymore.

Methodia Chicken

Sep 9, 2014
Gizeal -23/35AP 2MP - Various dead-realms

Gi'zeal sulked in some part of the gloom that was devoid of monstrosities, crushing pressure, suffering or gates that were eternally mockingly blocked.
This was literally a hell, every part of if, he cursed Oswald for creating such a place and himself for perpetuating it,
Every soul he could find here was of no help, those that willingly followed him or could be manipulated to his will were of such little consequence he might as well have been commanding flies.

There had apparently been no escape for someone bound by the rules of a corrupt "death" massively in debt to the dead-realm, he was dimly aware that if he were to clear his debut with oswalt somehow it might grant him his freedom but he was in no mood to be compliant. he needed something to get what he wanted on his own terms, something to break free of here.

He'd put these souls be better use.

He lay the bricks himself, dredged from the silt of the debtors depths, agonizingly transporting it across to a hidden corner of the black wastes between realms... any soul willing to help being forced into the foundations.

[spoiler = action]
Difficulty: 13 Regional Action Cost 5 ap (only using +6(4 need 2 civ) as gi'zeal is without his items and demi)

Create a +1 item.

The Tower of souls +1 death.

A tower of souls, a tall spiraling structure in the land of the dead where souls may be gathered willingly or not and their energies employed as a direct source of power burning through them as a fuel source.

[/spoiler]