People demanding ME3 ending DLC. What the &#$%

XUnsafeNormalX

Mar 26, 2009
Are these people crazy? Why on Earth would people demand that a company take their money to fix the terrible ending to this series? This is a backassward stupid approach to getting a company to fix their mistakes.

Also do these people expect the new ending to be any better? Your decisions will more than likely still mean nothing as Bioware clearly doesn't have the time resources to make your every major decision factor into an ending for $15 extra. EA will want them working on the next ME game to be released by around 2014. The only possible outcome a DLC ending would have would be proving the validity of the business practice to screw your loyal customers out of more money just to see a decent ending to their game.

Here's an idea consumers of the world, consume responsibly. Stop $%&#ing buying everything with an action packed commercial from a defunct company that stopped caring about it's costumers and game continuity years ago in exchange for the almighty dollar.Maybe companies would care about the quality of the games they made if the consumers actually cared about the quality of the games they bought.

Bioware has been a shell of it's former self since ME2, expecting them to turn around and suddenly give a damn is a fools hope at best.