People That You Dislike...And Feel Bad About Because Of It?

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Trying to relax on the train home from uni and there is a disabled person sitting in the chair in front moaning and making a lot of noise.
I feel bad about it because they can't really help it but still :|

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
I can think of a few people.

I tend to get irrationally annoyed by people who act like goody two-shoes.
It makes me feel pretty bad because they could be the nicest, most friendly, genuine person in the world and I'd still just be like...

Ah that's just an Irish thing, we can't help it.

Grumpy bastards like that so we are.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
There's no one in my life worth hating.

There's certainly people who annoy me or who have questionable opinions/personality traits but I don't hate them. Not much to contribute here I guess. I suppose if I'm ever personally slighted or screwed over that may change.

NoX 9

I Want A Hug!
Jul 2, 2014
tricky-crazy said:
Oh wow. Even though it looks kinda annoying, you gotta admit that it's pretty cute of him to do this. :p
I think it's incredibly annoying and sort of creepy! I'm not being polite and cheerful because I'm looking to start a relationship with the customers, it's my damn job to be the inviting face of the store! X3 I know he doesn't mean to make me uncomfortable or annoyed at him though, which is why I feel bad for disliking him.

Bitter Hobbit said:
If he was to call in, get his shopping and have a quick chat then no worries a few of the regulars do this and it does make my day more bearable, but the standing around asking where I am and going on about his cousin is starting to piss me off.
Yea I have no problems with the regulars, usually they are some of the most efficient customers. They know what they want and generally keeps the required polite conversation relevant to whatever they are buying. It's this wanting to speak to ME specifically -and about such incredibly uninteresting things- that makes him so annoying!