People who are universally liked.

Apr 24, 2008
henritje said:
Mother Theresa
She taught impoverished peoples that contraception was evil...screw her. She also spent donated money opening convents rather than teaching hospitals.

Who doesn't like Steve Buscemi?

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011

Seriously, how could anybody hate Bruce Campbell? Even his horrible movies are fun to watch based because of how horrible they are.

Vainglory

Oct 18, 2008
I know people who hate Smashing Pumpkins for what they've become. They started doing like 20 minute guitar or drum solos in the middle of their sets, and thats just arrogant.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
gmaverick019 said:
well, between nerds, i would say nathan fillion

among the average person?

i have never heard any hate on sean connery, nor will smith.
Dislike for Nathan Fillion is biologically impossibly. He's the perfect man

I also agree with the Old Spice guy. He should become an international trasure
John Lennon is/was a legend and a hero. Fact.
emeraldrafael said:
And aside from the trolling Bieber fans, I've never met someone that didnt like Smashing Pumpkins.
I've met people who don't like Smashing Pumpkins. Those people are wrong

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
CrashBang said:
High five and fist bump if you're serious. Anyway, you sure its SP, or just billy Corgon? Because there seems to be a lot of confusion between the two.

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
Stephen Fry.
Morgan Freeman.
Carl Sagan.
Christopher Walken.
Helena Bonham Carter seems to be liked by most people as well.

madmatt

Jan 12, 2010
That kid from home alone?
David Attenborough - i hear some don't like him, but i assume they are alien imposters. How can you dislike one of the most travelled and passionate people in the world? His personality seems great too.
I would like to say Stephen Fry, but alas, many older people dislike him for his sexuality. How puerile.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Michael Franti

Quite possibly the nicest and most positive person on the planet. The kind of guy you instantly like the moment you met him.

Beech

Jun 11, 2010
Frank Zappa.
Or maybe that's just me, but I think it should be illegal to hate that guy. He had some pretty strong political ideas though, and he called a lot of people idiots (because they WERE)

Also, a friend of mine. I've yet to meet anyone who dislikes him, he's just such an approachable and honest person.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
madmatt said:
That kid from home alone?
EDIT: Macaulay Culkin (however you spell it)? He was in the news a while ago for something bad and people had a negative view on him.

<quote=Culkin's Wikipedia Page>On September 17, 2004, Culkin was arrested in Oklahoma City for the possession of 17.3g of marijuana and two controlled substances, 16.5 mg of Xanax and 32 mg of clonazepam,[25] for which Culkin was briefly jailed but soon released on a $4,000 bond.[26][27] After being arraigned in court for misdemeanor drug offenses, he pleaded not guilty at the trial (October 15, 2004 to June 9, 2005), then later reversed the plea to guilty. His lawyers reached a plea bargain with the state of Oklahoma and Culkin received three one-year suspended prison terms, forced enrollment into a probationary drug treatment program and a $540 fine
During the trial against Michael Jackson, Culkin reported he had slept in Jackson's bed on countless occasions

Found it.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
bahumat42 said:
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
henritje said:
Mother Theresa
She taught impoverished peoples that contraception was evil...screw her. She also spent donated money opening convents rather than teaching hospitals.

Who doesn't like Steve Buscemi?
I have no idea but MAN that guy can act. LOVING boardwalk empire XD
He inspired Jotaro to beat the everloving fuck out of Dio. That alone makes him un-hate-able.
But yeah, he's a damn good actor as well. Shame he doesn't get more parts.

vanillabeans320

Jun 24, 2009
Alan Rickman. You can't hate Hans Gruber no matter how much you should.

Dave Grohl. Never heard of anyone who met him and didn't say "He's awesome"

Sarah Michelle Gellar. Never heard anyone say "I hate her"

Stan Lee. Nuff said

Barry White. Try. You can't

I'm less confident in these as universal: Dave Chappelle, Arnold Scharzenegger, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jeff Daniels

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Not sure if it's been said, but...

Stephen Fry? Don't get me wrong I like the guy. But I'm pretty sure a lot of religious people hate him or at least very much dislike him for being gay and atheist.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008

[HEADING=1]"WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN PROPERLY MENTIONED?!"[/HEADING]

"An oversight, Mr. Blessed, I'm su-"

[HEADING=1]"VERY GOOD!"[/HEADING]