Personal Monster.

GeekFury

Aug 20, 2009
Some sort of twisted version of my grandmothers stuffed dog toy music box thing that gave me terriable nightmares as a child of being locked in a room with it while it played thats freaky ass tune in it's music box and saying 'Look what I can do!', that'd but the shit right up me.

Name: Doggymusicbox

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
A lonely little pale and skinny boy, crying for himself and shoots anyone trying to get close or talk, in fear of emotions and getting his heart broken, and resumes crying over all the dead after shooting while sitting in fetal position. And even when things aren't his fault, he blames himself. How he acts around me? He tries to convince me that I'm just like him, continuously handing me the gun, saying "It's you or me, they both lead to the same path."

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
I have a darker side to me. Believe me,you SO don't want to know exact details. I can hardly imagine what form my slight insanity would manifest into. Plus,there may be some issues with my psychology i don't know about.

One thing's for sure - it would make groan-inducing puns. ALL. THE. TIME.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008

He represents my fear of giant bear sized arachnids and insects

Represents my inner thoughts of guilt over carving our thanksgiving turkey with a skilsaw when i was 13

and I dunno... probably something with my twin brother. Not that I'm afraid of him it's just in 'psychological drama/horror' writers love using 'evil' twins and stuff like that.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Monkfish Acc. said:
Most likely, the town would realise I have no issues to physically manifest, and just give up and throw shapless fleshy masses at me.

I would probably call them "Ew".
Oh Monkfish, you make me laugh :D

Anywho OT:

Mine would probably be kinda like a siren. It'd have a beautiful singing voice but when I got closer it'd turn into some horrible deformed creature with large claws for hands and big werewolf teeth.
:/ Oops I scared myself.
And no she doesn't have a name either. >_>

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
I'm notoriously bad for not thinking before I say things and being quite tactless in the process, so my monster would be a creature which does the same thing - in other words it's stupid, running headfirst into closed doors and similar because it hasn't taken the time to analyse the situation before acting. I'm not sure what it would look like, just some grotesque human like thing I guess. I'd call it the analyser.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
Mine would be a fear of getting sick and going to the hospital. It would be a small child in a hospital gown with red glowing eyes and when his gaze meets yours you poop out your intestines.

I call him Larry.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
They would look like people untill I got close, then they would be mutant looking and attack. Best of all they can't be hurt by me, every attack would bounce off.

Fear of rejection and self doubt.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Mine would be from my lack of being able to communicate with people correctly, or my lack of showing emotions.

I'd imagine that mine would kinda look like the witch from L4D, except she'd also laugh hysterically and have sudden burst of rage, along with the crying of course.

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
dragon_of_red said:
Mine Personally, it would be like a scared little kid, maybe a teenager waering nothing but white. The first time you meet him, he would be standing by hinmelsf with his head facing down, hair drpaped over his face not seeing any or mych detail of his face. He wouldnt make a oise, or move anyway, just stand there, and wait.
sounds kind of like the girl from the ring :D

OT:
mine would be a demonic kitten :D

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I never played many survival horror or read any books of horror so I hope I'm not ripping this off.

My monster is called "the Stalker". It's an extremely thin and tall figure with boney limbs and fingers. He has no eyes and his mouth id the size of a chair with the tongue like a snake. If the swallows you, you're sent to another dimension worse than you can imagine.
EDIT: IT represents my fear of being followed. And maybe some other fears. I don't know.

HellRaid

Mar 19, 2009
A dog with a human head and no tail. It chases after you telling you bad jokes and making genre-savvy references.

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
A twenty-one foot monstrousity of bone, muscle, fangs and claws. It's about fifteen foot wide, and so massively armoured and muscled it can basically crush, well, everything in it's path, and it's virtually impossible to kill with anything short of strategic-scale munitions. It's massive, broad back is armoured with vicious hooks, it's hands are hideously oversized, four-clawed talons, as are it's feet. It can walk on two feet or four, for extra speed. A stabilising tail extends out the back of it, heavy-bladed spines jutting out of it.

In short, you can't stop it. You can't hurt it. You could blind it, but it's other senses simply adapt. It can burrow, it can crash clean through most buildings with disregard, and those it can't, it can climb. It's capable of making fifty-foot leaps, and the oldest specimens can fucking well fly.

It's called Rolling Thunder, and it's a thing of wealth, and taste.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Probably a bit like Anubis over there
<---

He just eats people. But only after they're dead don't worry. He's quite nice really, just looks intimidating

May 28, 2009
mine would be me

like something in my head that would take over my body forcing me to watch them commit terrible deeds to those i love (and dont you internet people get the wrong idea about that)

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Introspective much?

I really don't know, it's such a difficult question. Probably something gay though.
[sub]I mean that in the most literal sense of the word.[/sub]
I love your avatar.

I think mine would probably have elbows bent the wrong way along with a lot of broken teeth in a really big smile (ear to ear) since two of my biggest fears (worries? phobias?) are chipping my teeth and breaking my elbow again. Besides the mouth it would have a fairly featureless face. The limbs would be too long and the fingers would be long and claw like, sort of like a witch from L4D. Basically it would be human enough to be familiar, but mutated enough to be terrifying.