Personality test time!

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I took this about two weeks ago, I already know the result. INTJ, and I don't have the percentages it shitted at me after I finished.

I didn't really feel proud or anything, I moved on with my day.

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
I think I may, MAY have got INTJ some long time ago when I did this, but now I've evolved into an ISTP - so I guess I'm Naruto.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
INTJ, so House, which I suppose makes sense.

A friend, who also watched the show, has said I can seem "House-esque" at times. Whether he was calling me a genius or an misanthropic asshole, I'm not sure XD

BeeGeenie

May 30, 2012
INTP
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(22)%

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

I've always skirted a fine line between INFP and INTP.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one... etc.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
I've taken that test a few times over the years, and the two results I've gotten the most are INTP and ISTJ. I guess it depends on my mood. Like others, I don't put a whole lot of stock into those tests either.

Heck, at times, the I and the T might turn into an E and a F.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
I generally get INTJ, but sometimes I get INTP, it really depends upon the test used and I'm not sold on the psychological validity of any of them.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
INFJ.
I looked into it, apparently only 1% of the population is an INFJ, making it the rarest of all personality types. In men, most so.
Cool, I guess. I feel special.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Popadoo said:
INFJ.
I looked into it, apparently only 1% of the population is an INFJ, making it the rarest of all personality types. In men, most so.
Cool, I guess. I feel special.
I've noticed that INTJ and INFJ are rare among regular people, but seem to skyrocket among nerds.

davidsoc

Mar 8, 2011
ISTJ

Introvert 78%
Sensing 1%
Thinking 75%
Judging 22%

hmmmm, yah sounds about right....though depending on the situation i probably judge more than this test lets on

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
Did this test officially in uni. I got in trouble because I got this shits one night when I was drunk and trashed the common room. Only time I've had a black-out in my memory in my (long and glorious) drinking career. Anyway, the university council said I had to see a shrink to stay on campus. She pretty promptly decided there was nothing wrong with me but we had two more sessions I had to do, so the second session she gave me the official test.

This was when I was 22, and I ended up an ENTP - Mr George Carlin. At that time it was a freakishly accurate representation of my character. But I was young, had never really had a job (beyond stacking shelves in Woolworths), and my life revolved around drinking, girls, and occasionally opening text books.

Fast forward to now, I'm 33, have worked in managerial positions for most of my working life, a husband, a father, a sole bread winner, etc. .... and I have changed slightly. My most recent testing had me at ENTJ - Monsiuer Colbert, I believe it is.

I've become more strict, with myself and others - my vices have reduced - more forceful - I don't just 'let things slide' anymore - and more judgmental/controlling - I call it a spade, but then I fashion it into a rake. I think my underlying nature is still an ENTP, but life has forced me to become ENTJ.

PS - That shrink back in uni? As soon as I wasn't her 'patient' we hooked up. Something about shrinks and psych students ... they dig the uzo. Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Extrovert 22%
iNuitive 12%
Thinking 1%
Judging 22%

ENTJ

I'm Stephen Colbert bitches.

Of course, seeing as how I'm really not an ENTJ in any way, I think this test might be a tad flawed...

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
ESTJ
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (6%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

well i guess i'm ruling the universe one day

Bleidd Whitefalcon

Mar 8, 2012
INTJ

Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(38%) Judging(22%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Welp, I'm House. Like half the people here

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
ISFJ. Well like the picture says, free huge for everyone I guess...just don't crowd me >.>

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
INTJ
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(62%) Thinking(88%) Judging(56%)

Logical, somewhat misanthrope, problem solver, value justice above all. Seems about right.

Choice of work: Nature Science, computing and information system.

Well, duh. Forced interaction with people whom I have no desire to talk too is the worst thing in the world.

I'll just go and try out some cybernetic arms on frogs, or perhaps make a monkey with eight asses. For science!!!

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
Inconspicuous Trenchcoat said:
I'm ISTJ - Spock. Guess I'm also really close to a ISFP, which is that rocker person. Yay?

Introvert 78%
Sensing 38%
Thinking 1%
Judging 1%

I'm a Spock that barely favors logic over emotion, lol. I'm conflicted over my logical and emotional side all the time, so this seems somewhat accurate.
hey man I got ISTJ too though I am 67/25/1/1 when it comes to precents.

I though Spock like logic more than emotion...

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I've done a shit ton of these tests (usually because of people making these threads here!) and I get INTP/INTJ all the damned time. Apparently that makes me like House, or Einstein.

Fuck, I am most definitely not a genius.