Pervert uses Call of Duty to pick up teenage boys

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
Dags90 said:
Deiphagia said:
How would the kids not notice he was a man during phone sex???
Perhaps the kids were....gay?
I think the boys knew he was an older man when he spoke on VOIP. Sexuality has nothing to do with any level of abuse. The kids were obviously very foolish but not entirely innocent either. I mean how does a 13/14 year old not know this is wrong and something you should not do?

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
It's probably not the first time it's happened. It's Call of Duty for crap's sake...

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
fontlas said:
cousinletsgobowling said:
im sorry im 14 and i just pished ma self laughing is that wrong at all?!!?pmsl
You mean PLMS? Pine Lake?????????????????????

Anyone, I'm 14, as well, and when I saw the website title was Seattle news or whatever it was, I was a little creeped out. Then, I found out they lived in King County.

I live in king county....
Niiiiiiiiiiice.

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
Try to think of what the kids are thinking, "Man I can get into this clan just by showing a picture of my junk?That requires almost no work whatso-ever, I'm doing it!"

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
slowpoke999 said:
Try to think of what the kids are thinking, "Man I can get into this clan just by showing a picture of my junk?That requires almost no work whatso-ever, I'm doing it!"
Or what I would have thought when I was their age "err WTF this guy can fuck off im not sending him a pic, instead Im going to tell my parents about this and report his ass to the police.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Typed words cannot express the comical joy which is surging through me. The only thing that can make this even sadder is if kids actually sent him pictures... oh my God, they did!

This just jumps to a new level of low. The guy should have gotten a greater punishment than whatever the court decided to give him, regardless of what it is (I couldn't find what he got in the link). Still, this is pretty funny!

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
...hahahahahahahahaaa... oh well, now parent groups will be protesting COD.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
dududf said:
Jesus christ.

Do parents really have to explain to their kids not to send pictures of their balls to people?

Seriously?
they do now!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
AjimboB said:
Rakkana said:
If your going to be a pedo do it properly.
But I can't afford the van.
get a credit card and branch out from there!
you can do wonders (but get a mattress the back of those vans can be very uncomfortable!)

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
I guess he just wants a-

-Dick to play with.

<youtube=6YMPAH67f4o&feature=related>

Verex

May 31, 2010
Sending someone a picture of your balls does not constitute as t-bagging. Damn n00b kids.

Normalgamer

Dec 21, 2009
Gaderael said:
Blueruler182 said:
Irridium said:
Why would the kids do this? They weren't forced into phone-sex, or to send pics of their junk. You can't force someone to do something over the internet. So... why?
Because the kids on the internet are so gosh darned intelligence.
Yes, clearly they are very intelligence... Okay, I'm done being a douche bag now. Carry on.
Your not being a douche bag, if he's going to insult people on the internet he might as well not look like a fool while doing it.

OT: What a dirty dirty bastard, but why would the kids do that for him? That seems...messed up.

Doctragon

Apr 5, 2010
As bad as paedophilia is, and in no way do I support it, it's a horrible thing that can really scar a child, these kids were stupid enough to do it. It's not like he went up to a 5 year old and said "I have candy in my van, won't you come have some?", he went to a bunch of teenagers and said "Here is something most people don't want to do. To be in my clan, you must do it. Of course, you can choose better clans with better players that don't force you to do anything to join BUT if you join MY clan, you can... Well, do the same thing. But you have to show me your penis to do it." Yep, that sounds like a good option! My guess is that the kids thought this was stupid but hilarious and most likely made fun of the guy. But if that's not why, I honestly have no idea.

I definitely agree that parents should monitor their kids' games and such. My mother did it, she plays games too so she knows I do it for fun, and I'm all the better for it. I don't think that it's entirely their fault but is it not better to spend an hour watching your kids play and see how they act with it? Calling people names and stuff for example. Maybe the parents could teach them good sportsmanship. Not just "games make you evil" or whatever crap they spout. Stop being so paranoid, stop hating entertainment and watch what your kids do. The earlier the better, that way you can still mould their behaviour like you're actually meant to.

Parents of gamers really have to relax. It's not the game's fault if your kids do bad things, if they're influenced by something like that then they shouldn't be playing it in the first place but the same thing can be said about TV or even books. Why doesn't anyone say "Oooh, Agatha Christie made my son kill people!". Why is it only games? It's way too biased. Bad things have been happening for years, playing a violent video game doesn't make you any more violent as watching a violent movie does. Grow some logic, people.

Chicaine

Jun 7, 2010
I added some guy that sounded like he was 50 on mw2 simply because he was old, probably because of deep seated emotional problems over my parents video game neglect...or something