PETA Against Seal Clubbing in WoW

Ongaru

Dec 24, 2008
It's PETA, so i'm not surprised taht they'd protest over something so bloody retarded. They're virtual seals, pixels, lines of data, whatever, no real lives of anything are lost when they are killed.

Blizzard aren't advocating the clubbing of seals in real life either

I also laughed at the "I actually do find this somewhat ironic, as there is soooooo much animal killing involved during the leveling of your characters."

If only i could put my hand through my monitor and slap the face of each and everyone of those PETA 'tards.

sharks9

Mar 28, 2009
SAVE THE BOARS!!!!! Who cares about ugly seals when boars are being killed!

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
BiscuitWheels said:
I don't like PETA. At all. But reading the two topics on this seriously has me hating gamers almost as much. They are not protesting the killing of seals in the game, folks. They're using the game as a platform to bring more attention to the real seal clubbing going on. A misplaced use of time and energy, but hey, it's their dime.
My brother said it best. PETA is an organization dedicated to making 13 year old girls go 'EWW! That's gross!'.
That's the best Summation I've ever heard! And you know that's how they get new members

Mask of 1000 Faces

Feb 28, 2009
*falls off his chair laughing his butt off*

Once again, the vast multitude of stupid people provides my entertainment.

Thanks for the find Mokro!

Lord_Of_Plum

Apr 5, 2008
BiscuitWheels said:
I don't like PETA. At all. But reading the two topics on this seriously has me hating gamers almost as much. They are not protesting the killing of seals in the game, folks. They're using the game as a platform to bring more attention to the real seal clubbing going on.
This.
Please, people, PETA isn't protesting the killing of the seals in WoW, but is using WoW as a medium to protest the killing of actual seals.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Lord_Of_Plum said:
Please, people, PETA isn't protesting the killing of the seals in WoW, but is using WoW as a medium to protest the killing of actual seals.
Yes they are using it as a medium, but they also would like to see animal killing gone from WoW. They are not protesting it but merely PETA having the idea of doing it is enough to rip on them.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
*Sigh. It's only an issue cause it's the most popular game on the planet. If they only knew the truth about what i used to do to all the tamgatchis my female classmates owned...