phobias

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Arehexes said:
shewolf51 said:
I'm terrified of wasps. Just thinking about it makes me shudder.
I know what you mean man, I remember a few years back I pretty much almost feel off my deck and my mom was like "LOL you need to get over that fear".
Some people. They just never understand how terrifying wasps are. *sniffle*

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
TheNumber1Zero said:
Let me get my list out...

Ah yes, Taphephobia.
It's ridiculous because it's to the point that I want to be buried 1/2 ft. underground with no coffin in my backyard.

I also may have a bit of Chiraptophobia (I avoid contact with people, and itch when they touch me), Coulrophobia (Clowns, if you want an outright "Silly" one), a touch of Arachnophobia (Only the larger ones), and some Ligyrophobia. (Especially if it's sudden).

Oh, and I get terrified by the thought of something being outside my window.

Oh, and no Phobia can be worse than Pantophobia.
you what's the worst thing about Pantophobia...

'It's Behind you!' (one for the brits only methinks)

for me, spiders, moths, craneflies, wasps. I'm fine with bees, flies, other flying insects however.

Put me in line for the first bus away from open water too, but that may be because I was knocked off a boat as a small child and nearly drowned, so there's probably deep seated remnants of that stuck in my head. My main thought when looking into deep water is 'if I fall in, I'll go down , and down, and then not know which way is up, and I'll not be able to escape, then oblivion will come...'

From crappy pun to morbid fantasies, someone liven this back up please :D

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
SenseOfTumour said:
From crappy pun to morbid fantasies, someone liven this back up please :D
If you did fall in and kept sinkin, maybe the water'd get rid of your stench.

*Hearty laugh, followed by slap to back*

Better?

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
shewolf51 said:
I'm terrified of wasps. Just thinking about it makes me shudder.
As I used to say back in high school after some highly boring biology lessons - fuck Arthropods :p

Seriously, I always found it fascinating how about 95% of the disgusting creatures I hated/encountered were actually scientifically grouped into a single phylum... it raised my respect for biology quite a bit!

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Just about anything you could consider a bug scares me much more than it should. Except maybe ants, ladybugs, and butterflies, those are okay.

hawkeye52

Jul 17, 2009
from sitting in very fast things that are not fully secure. e.g. rollercoasters and go carts

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
I have a good fear of heights... But really rediculous phobia no i dont think so... (even if i can't stand up on a chair and not having a bit of the shakes).
I kind of likes spiders for some reasons lol... anything that make it so i have less fly in my house to bother me when i'm relaxing is good... as long as thouse spider stay out of my home, and even then i will simply take them out...

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
Clowns and earwigs. And aliens, but that only happens for a few days ever two or three months for some reason.

ZomgSharkz

Aug 4, 2008
Being buried alive is definitely number one.

Spiders also rank right up there.

And I freak out if I can't move my arms. It's not really claustrophobia, I can be in pretty small spaces, but if I can't move my arms I go crazy. I once had a friend pin my arms behind me and I nearly started crying pleading with him to let me go.

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
I am scared to death of worms and starfish. I've no clue why either since snakes are no problem for me yet worms and even more so starfish freak me out to no end.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
My greatest fear when I was younger was to be remembered by nobody when I'm gone. It still affects me somewhat now.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Sneaky llama said:
What is your most ridiculus phobia?

I personally am terrified of clowns and butterflies :L
There's a word for being afraid of clowns "Coulrophobia"

OT: I can't say i think i have any particular things i get completely freaked out by. I used to have both Nyctophobia and Acrophobia, but i know i've gotten over that first one, bit i'm a little unsure of the last one.

SkoopMaster

Jul 4, 2010
I don't know why but when ever I am out in the water like a lake or the ocean, I go under water and open my eyes and see nothing just a huge empty space and I don't know how deep it is or what lurks underneath and it just freaks me out.

Then after I flip out I just keep swimming.