Photobombing Animals

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Photobombing Animals

For too long the "animals" of the world have sat back and watched us, and now they've taken their struggle to the camera to bring attention to their plight.

Read Full Article

Gutsripper

Aug 23, 2010
I've been seeing more Galleries of the Day than actual articles on here.
But "Photobombing animals"... c'mon guys.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Gutsripper said:
Oh, this is probably a post back from 2014.
The Escapist is recycling articles wholesale, instead of having any actual journalism.
Or instead of having any actual content, except for Yahtzee.

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Gutsripper said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess each photo is on a separate page too.. For, reasons...

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
revjay said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess each photo is on a separate page too.. For, reasons...
The limb you went out on was correct, and gods it annoys me every time websites do that.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
demoman_chaos said:
revjay said:
The limb you went out on was correct, and gods it annoys me every time websites do that.
Well, it is to maximize advertisement income. Each time you click, you get more ads.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Gutsripper said:
Yup AddBlocker FTW!!!
Be careful saying that, I distinctly remember people being perma-banned for having means to denying ads from running. Not sure if they still do dat.

Gutsripper

Aug 23, 2010
demoman_chaos said:
Gutsripper said:
Yup AddBlocker FTW!!!
Be careful saying that, I distinctly remember people being perma-banned for having means to denying ads from running. Not sure if they still do dat.
You are correct sir, I totally forgot about that and I have been issued a warning.
Sorry mods.