Pick a relatively obscure Marvel character...

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
I'd love to see Taskmaster as a villain in the next Avengers movie.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Aris Khandr said:
My first thought when I saw the title of this thread was Diamondback.

So she fits in rather well, being a former love interest for Captain America, and an on-again-off-again hero/villain. She'd certainly be able to play a role somewhere.

Dammit I was going to mention her!

Does the team Thunderbolt count as obscure? Probably not.

Well ok how about Lectronn?

Seriously who the hell is this guy as he made a random cameo on Maverl storyarc Civil War 6. All I read is that he's a cripple and some alien given him superpower for his is worthy of having it and that it. He just appear randomly throught the Marvle universe.

Having his own movie would greatly freshen out this character.

Xombiebubble

Oct 26, 2009
Earthmover.
http://marvel.com/universe/Earthmover
Relatively obscure. Tooled around with Wolverine. Most notable for being a fictional member of a real NHL hockey team, The Edmonton Oliers. As an Edmontonian, I think that's neat, even if the Oil has been rather poor.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Vision

And there's a chance he might be in Avengers 2 If my theory is correct. Its all on my blog.

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
I choose Captain Britain. Not all that obscure but it's not fair that America gets all the love.

captain apollo

Jul 9, 2012
RastaBadger said:
I choose Captain Britain. Not all that obscure but it's not fair that America gets all the love.
Yes! Along those lines, Dane Whitman (Black Knight)! Look at his boss horse!

Actually, I would pretty much love to see them make an MI:13 movie. Definitely one of the best lesser-known Marvel arcs out there.