Pick a weapon any weapon

ManInRed

May 16, 2010
The Conformer, FFVII.

More powerful the stronger the foe, long range, never strikes an ally, and I can equip 8 pieces of Materia.

It's a versicle as the Fifth Element's ZF-1 Gun if it included: Master Magic, Master Summon, Master Command + MP Absorb, Mega All, Enemy Skill, Final Attack + Phoenix.

JamesWebber

Jun 7, 2011
The Cain 920 from Mass Effect 2

I mean look at that thing... you cause a nuclear mini-explosion in front of you and aren't affect a little bit... AWESOME

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Aiden_the-Joker1 said:
Portal gun. I have the feeling I have ninga'd a few people. Imagine how handy and awesome it would be.
Oh you totally ninja'd me. Why the hell would you pick anything else. It's like the most awesome thing ever.

BleedingPride

Aug 10, 2009
Stuntcrab said:
Blacklight virus

I could just walk into a military facility, eat a guy. then while hes being consumed I would point at someone and say Oh no you didn't! that's him over there!
lol finally another prototype fan

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Stuntcrab said:
Blacklight virus

I could just walk into a military facility, eat a guy. then while hes being consumed I would point at someone and say Oh no you didn't! that's him over there!
That's a little difficult you know:
Because either you'll become a hideous monster,or just be killed by the damn thing as it takes your appearance,like what actually happened to Alex Mercer.

OT:I was going to make something up,but if it has to be a weapon from a game,I would get this bad boy:
It looks silly,but while you're laughing,my orbital laser will obliterate you. (Speaking of which,technically while this is Eulicid's C Finder,it's only a PART of Archimedes II,which is the aforementioned orbital laser,therefore I suppose the technical name for my choice is Archimedes II.)

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
The Vanquish tech suit. It is technically a weapon and comes with up to 4 guns built in. It would be sweet jetting around.

IDTheftVictim

Jan 20, 2011
Ratchet and Clank RYNO 5

Its got bullets, rockets, chaingun barrels, and plays 1812 overture (I wish I could make that up)

hailfire

Mar 5, 2011
the telekinesis plasmid from bioshock, (which I suppose in weapon form would be the gravity gun from half life)

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Stuntcrab said:
Blacklight virus

Ha! Hell yeah, ^ THIS!! Or the Gears Longshot. But I think my perceptions are skewed; might not be the most powerful, but the headshots are just too sweet with this gun.