Pick your champion

Gabes

May 8, 2008
The title says it all, if you had to pick one character from video games to be your champion in a tournament where they could potentially be asked to destroy any other character from a video game, who would it be and why? Bear in mind, I said destroy, this means they don't necessarily have to beat them in hand to hand combat or a gun fight or whatever, battles of wits applies here too.

I'd have to pick Andrew Ryan. The dude may be a prick but he has such loose morals and such a brilliant mind, he's sure as shit not going to lose unless he wants to (Which is the only reason he died and he STILL won in the end because Atlas got what was coming to him)

Invaderbrim

Nov 9, 2009
I would have to say Musashi Miyamoto who was an actual person but is featured in many games because he was the greatest swordsman who ever lived.

kalakashi

Nov 18, 2009
Definitely the G-Man. Any opponent of his would be completely unnerved. And then he'd do whatever it is he does.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
My tag is on Alex Mercer, that guy's fucking invincible. Wanna show me Kratos? He'll fucking absorb Kratos!

YamadaJisho

Sep 22, 2009
Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. Because the wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs.

goldenjester

Feb 3, 2009
Fingolfin High-King of the Noldor said:
Bernie from Lost Planet. He totally could surround his opponent.
Agreed, good sir. Although, I would have to go with Raziel from the Legacy of Kain series. Why? He will eat your soul. Let's see a one-up mushroom cure that.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
God. If god's on your side, you're going to fucking win. Or maybe Satan. Either way, really.