Pics Pl0x

Spartan Bannana

Apr 27, 2008
Hello Escapia, it is good to see you again, a lot has changed since the last Pictures please thread, many of our great comrades have fallen, and we have gained many fantastic new ones. So, since I feel like the other thread for this was locked (and I don't feel like necroing a thread from perhaps a year ago) and with the advent of the new cockney thread, I am creating a new "Pics Please" thread, but with updated slang in the title. So, I'll explain the idea of this to the slow children in the room *cough*kenny*cough*, you post a picture of yourself for all teh interwebz to gaze upon, but there are a few simple rules.
No Pr0n, that's what PM's are for (it's the little envelope next to your name, hit me up ;D) that means no shirtless photos, even from men.
And um...I think that's it.
Alright Escapist, your turn.
EDIT: Well Photobucket fucked up, if you want to see the picture, which will scar you for life, no doubt, just right click the word image and press "view image"
EDIT 2: Alright, reuploaded to Imageshack, always works better than photobucket for me for some reason

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Masked:
A few friends of mine thought they would create this mask for me, and I've liked it ever since.
:D

Unmasked:

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Masked:
Can you say "Sharpie Permenant Gloss" children?

Not bad with the art though.

OT: In photo class, but it's B/W FILM. The teacher said we'd be doing portraits this year, but I don't know if it's self portraits or if others take pictures of you.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v222/1183/93/n731321951_1045.jpg

Me after 70 hours without sleep. Not my finest moment.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
Spartan Bannana said:
So, I'll explain the idea of this to the slow children Sexy people in the room *cough*kenny*cough*,
Fixed that for you.
Edit: I might put more later. Who knows

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Masked:
A few friends of mine thought they would create this mask for me, and I've liked it every since.

Unmasked:
Haven't you posted a picture of yourself unmasked in the past?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Contun said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Masked:
A few friends of mine thought they would create this mask for me, and I've liked it every since.

Unmasked:
Haven't you posted a picture of yourself unmasked in the past?
That's it, I'm alerting the authorities. You obviously know too much for your own good.
Kidding ;)

Yep, a few times.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009

Thanks to Amnestic, who I stole this off

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Can you say "Sharpie Permenant Gloss" children?

Not bad with the art though.
I'm surprised it turned out as good as it did, actually.
The girl who came up with the idea really isn't what I would call "Artistically oriented."
Eh, it's the thought that counts :D

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Wow i've looked everywhere I can for a picture and I haven't got a picture of me from the past 2 years:|

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
poncho14 said:
Wow i've looked everywhere I can for a picture and I haven't got a picture of me from the past 2 years:|
All I have are baby pictures and birthday pictures where I look scary

unless I take one of me now....hang on

scnj

Nov 10, 2008

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
scnj said:
Was it making everyone else jealous? I mean, that's the only logical reason I could come up with.