Pics Pl0x

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Mcface said:
Man, you two look awesome.
Never seen anyone with enough... for lack of a better word, "balls", to wear a Mohawk with a dress before.
You appear to have hidden your own in that picture so she gets all the attention.

As for your second picture, you're pretty intimidating.
I half wonder if you've got a tire iron and a man called Vinny stuffed in your trunk.

I jest, I jest.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Indiana Jones, eat your heart out.

(As a gag, this is an Australian hat, as apposed to Indy's fedora)

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
Dyp100 said:
Does the universe end because you made Max mess up?

(Also, rather stylish tie and shirt. xD)
If it did, and you were there, and I were there, I would say: "Yes."

And thank you for that.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Spartan Bannana said:
Hello Escapia, it is good to see you again, a lot has changed since the last Pictures please thread, many of our great comrades have fallen, and we have gained many fantastic new ones. So, since I feel like the other thread for this was locked (and I don't feel like necroing a thread from perhaps a year ago) and with the advent of the new cockney thread, I am creating a new "Pics Please" thread, but with updated slang in the title. So, I'll explain the idea of this to the slow children in the room *cough*kenny*cough*, you post a picture of yourself for all teh interwebz to gaze upon, but there are a few simple rules.
No Pr0n, that's what PM's are for (it's the little envelope next to your name, hit me up ;D) that means no shirtless photos, even from men.
And um...I think that's it.
Alright Escapist, your turn.
EDIT: Well Photobucket fucked up, if you want to see the picture, which will scar you for life, no doubt, just right click the word image and press "view image"
EDIT 2: Alright, reuploaded to Imageshack, always works better than photobucket for me for some reason
Holy Crap! Anyone ever tell you you look like the kid from Two and A Half Men?

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
AkJay said:
Spartan Bannana said:
Hello Escapia, it is good to see you again, a lot has changed since the last Pictures please thread, many of our great comrades have fallen, and we have gained many fantastic new ones. So, since I feel like the other thread for this was locked (and I don't feel like necroing a thread from perhaps a year ago) and with the advent of the new cockney thread, I am creating a new "Pics Please" thread, but with updated slang in the title. So, I'll explain the idea of this to the slow children in the room *cough*kenny*cough*, you post a picture of yourself for all teh interwebz to gaze upon, but there are a few simple rules.
No Pr0n, that's what PM's are for (it's the little envelope next to your name, hit me up ;D) that means no shirtless photos, even from men.
And um...I think that's it.
Alright Escapist, your turn.
EDIT: Well Photobucket fucked up, if you want to see the picture, which will scar you for life, no doubt, just right click the word image and press "view image"
EDIT 2: Alright, reuploaded to Imageshack, always works better than photobucket for me for some reason
Holy Crap! Anyone ever tell you you look like the kid from Two and A Half Men?
...I just noticed that, but you're right, he really does.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Booze Zombie said:
Mcface said:
Man, you two look awesome.
Never seen anyone with enough... for lack of a better word, "balls", to wear a Mohawk with a dress before.
You appear to have hidden your own in that picture so she gets all the attention.

As for your second picture, you're pretty intimidating.
I half wonder if you've got a tire iron and a man called Vinny stuffed in your trunk.

I jest, I jest.
haha, shaved mine off a while ago.
If i had a car, I'm sure there would be. Until then I'm stuck carrying him around =/

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
[http://img246.imageshack.us/i/img0357t.jpg/]
[http://g.imageshack.us/img246/img0357t.jpg/1/]

Christ, I'm ugly >_<

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Ok here you go.
Fist one is me 1 year ago.
Second one is me 7 months ago.
Third one is me 2 hours ago.

Edit:Be prepared to stab you're eyes out.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
imacharginmehlaz0r said:

look at allll that sexiness.
Anyone who tells you you look like Barrack Obama is lying...

I would show my face, but then I would need to kill each and every one of you...

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Cameras explode when they attempt to record my glorious presence and as such I can only provide a doodle of me on July 22nd 2006