pictures of your pets.

thundra

Aug 19, 2014
because latest shitarmageddon last week i thought we should have more Happy threads. So post pictures of your pets in here. No i'm not using search because i am lazy fuck and i don't wanna be necromancer

This kosa my mom's dog.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
I've got two pets where I live right now. We've got...

He's my cat. That little chubby has been his hangout for the past week.

He's more my Mom's cat, but he hangs out with me every now and again.

thundra

Aug 19, 2014
Elfgore said:
I've got two pets where I live right now. We've got...

He's my cat. That little chubby has been his hangout for the past week.

He's more my Mom's cat, but he hangs out with me every now and again.
very cute I wish i wasn't allergic to cats so i could own one. then again it is said you don't own a cat, cat owns you.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
thundra said:
Would you mind putting the image in spoilers? I'm not saying your dog is ugly, just...startling and unexpected. The spoilers are (remove asterisk):

[*spoiler][*img]Image URL here[/img][/spoiler]

I had a dwarf hamster once. He was a little Roborovski named Ratbert. The Roborovskis have a white patch above each eye and do not possess a dorsal stripe like other hamsters.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Barbas said:
Would you mind putting the image in spoilers? I'm not saying your dog is ugly, just...startling and unexpected. The spoilers are (remove asterisk):

[*img]Image URL here[/img]
That's not a spoiler, this is a spoiler

[spoiler][img]http://2nm.com.au/images/stories/07/cd.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Which produces this

Sorry, don't have any pets, just wanted to help out.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
DoPo said:
...And then I made three posts in a row in that other thread.

I think it's about that time of year for my brain scan. >.>

EDIT: Fixed.

Mocmocman

Dec 4, 2012
Here's my three cats, who are currently at home while I attend collage.

Annefrank

Marmalade

And finally, my lovely kitty

Manowar

EDIT: here's one of my border collies, I'll add the other when I find a good picture
Dewey

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011

Lilu-Multipass loves her Mario, so I let her keep it. Though now adays she's a tad bit bigger so I think I need to get her a larger toy.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010

That doesn't mean she isn't awesome, though.

And she does have a name.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Yay! Pets pets pets! <3

I have two cats, Tuffen (translated roughly to Tough Guy) - he's mostly white with black markings - and Sp&ouml;ket (The Ghost) - he's mostly black with white markings. They're litter brothers and I adopted them when they were three years old from friends who couldn't keep them. Tuffen is also my fat cat at double his brother's 3kg weight.

I have an Imgur album with more pictures of them, although I really need to update it with newer pictures... [link]http://imgur.com/a/JGjVl[/link]

Looking through the thread I'm squeeing my little heart out. So many cute animals! <3

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Got two English Cocker Spaniels, one male, one female.

Two year old male. True to his name, he is a bit of rascal, frequently up to no good and doing things he knows he is not allowed. Great playmate though and very affectionate, bit of a hog in that respect really. Also kind of cowardly, but makes up for it by being loud.
Four year old female. Mostly a very calm, quiet and sweet dog, except when Loki is around. Then she can be a bit of bitchy *****, especially when he starts pestering her whenever she gets some attention. Also the only dog I know who dislikes belly rubs.

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
The amount of d'awwwws in this thread, so far, is unreal...

Okay, I can't technically call these chaps my pets, but since I'm house-sitting for my old flatmate, fuck him, he can't stop me pimping them out.

Ladies and gents, I give you Elenore, Fred & George:

Sorry my stupid face had to be in the photo, but it's the best way to get them all to come right up to the glass.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
My cats look pretty similar in pictures so I'll post them in separate tags.

As you can see by that second one, he's very majestic.

Such elegant creatures....

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
[/spoiler]

Blue one is called Sapphire (shortened to Saffy) and the tabby is called Audrey (named after Audrey Hepburn, often called Audsey).

We also have a third called called Cosmo, and two rabbits called Chase and Hiccup, but I can't find any images of them right now (I found an image of one rabbit, but I can't remember which one it is).

[spoiler="Also, here's Saffy again sitting in a pot"][img src="https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/q83/s720x720/10524735_10152216990002479_4027692346219330036_n.jpg"]

Silly cat. You do not fit in that pot.[/spoiler]

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
My cats name is Cecilia, but we call her Cilla, and she was bred to be a show cat or something. Her old owners had grandchildren that were allergic, so we bought her. It was a pure coincidence that I stumbled over the ad for her and I'm so fucking happy I did.
She's a bit weird to be honest. She hates intimacy, but it always gets her purring like crazy, and she doesn't like eating without having someone stroking her back at the same time.

Just when she had gotten to her new home, six years ago.

A more recent photo!

brb, need to brush dat fur