Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Got some more for ya guys:

Another concept gun for that RP I mentioned awhile back. This one, as the name implies, is used by an assassin.

Just me messing around with the colours. Looks a little badass though, hence the badass name.

So I was messing around with one of the HK's, and got to thinking: What if there was a Second Winter War? The answer: A highly customized HK. The important parts of the scope and iron sights are completely covered to prevent wearing down from the snow, wind, and cold. Barrel is shortened to keep it from freezing. Handguard has built-in heating to keep the barrel and gas tube from freezing. Magazine is completely different (and extended to 35 rounds instead of 30, because I love extending mags) and inverted for better wind resistance when skiing (hey, Finland invented Winter Biathlon). The handguard can mount two things: Either a heated grenade launcher that fires incendiary rounds, or two bayonets, one on each side of a foregrip. The entire thing is painted white for better camouflage.
D:<
HOW MANY TIMES MUST I INFORM PEOPLE THAT MAGAZINES DO NOT GO BACKWARDS!!
The reason that this is always true is that the tip of the round is thinner than the casing, so they have a natural tendency to curve forward or they can be stacked straight.

AND SHAME ON YOU PYRO, YOU AREN'T NEW. YOU DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BY NOW.

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
sooperman said:
MaxMees said:
sooperman said:
I luv me some Magpul accessories, you see.

All we need now is the actual Magpul Masada. *sigh*
The Magpul Masada was the old name for the Bushmaster ACR before it was bought out wasn't it?
Yes, sort of. It had features added, like an ambidextrous charging handle, for example, after being licensed by Bushmaster.

Personally, I liked it better as the Masada. The entire thing looked sleeker and sand brown is a much better color.
Magpul developed the Masada, and all was good. Then Remington and Bushmaster obtained the rights to the design, AND TOOK A BIG OL' CORPORATE SHIT ON IT. Remington makes the Military model while Bushmaster makes the civilian model. ACR is an acronym for Adaptive Combat Rifle.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Does anyone have the color code for brass color? I want to make stuff the color of a bullet.

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
Stickyreiss said:
D:<
HOW MANY TIMES MUST I INFORM PEOPLE THAT MAGAZINES DO NOT GO BACKWARDS!!
The reason that this is always true is that the tip of the round is thinner than the casing, so they have a natural tendency to curve forward or they can be stacked straight.

AND SHAME ON YOU PYRO, YOU AREN'T NEW. YOU DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BY NOW.
After spending forty minutes and coming up with three ugly pieces of shit that do not work, I have concluded that this is true. Bullets cannot stack backwards.

:(

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Meh, I was bored so I made this scale...
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3217/caliberratio.jpg

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
fromthemist said:
HK416 with M26 12 Gauge Modular Accessory Shotgun circa Terminator Salvation.

Opinions?
The gun looks sweet and the remake is good, though there are problems with it, but I have three main issues. 1. Rails cannot attach to rails. 2. You have no delta ring. 3. There is a random piece of tape on your magazine.

And here are some of my own. Introducing non-lethal weapons!

Two for now, but more are on the way.

"A" foam and "B" foam meet at about the handguard. The ensuing AB foam is nigh impossible to remove from one's self, leaving enemies trapped and pinned to floors and walls.

Chambered in 50. AE(I know I know STFU), the rubber bullets are non-lethal but they are able to break bones. The three parts at the top are "sniper mode", which is a bipod, a scope, and a longer barrel.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Godavari

Aug 6, 2009
sooperman said:
The gun looks sweet and the remake is good, though there are problems with it, but I have three main issues. 1. Rails cannot attach to rails. 2. You have no delta ring. 3. There is a random piece of tape on your magazine.

"A" foam and "B" foam meet at about the handguard. The ensuing AB foam is nigh impossible to remove from one's self, leaving enemies trapped and pinned to floors and walls.

Chambered in 50. AE(I know I know STFU), the rubber bullets are non-lethal but they are able to break bones. The three parts at the top are "sniper mode", which is a bipod, a scope, and a longer barrel.

Thoughts? Opinions?
I'm sure that foam gun could be put to lethal use...

I like both. I think the most major problems are with the BB gun. Its sniper scope seems too large to fit on the rail. Also, I believe you need a rail on the bottom to attach a handguard/bipod.

sooperman

Feb 11, 2009
Godavari said:
sooperman said:

Thoughts? Opinions?

I like both. I think the most major problems are with the BB gun. Its sniper scope seems too large to fit on the rail. Also, I believe you need a rail on the bottom to attach a handguard/bipod.
Suffocation, maybe, but it would be hard.

Uhmm no... You don't even need to take the iron sights off, as helpful as it would be, and I have a rail underneath. That bump underneath right before the end of the MOE handguard? Rail.

Godavari

Aug 6, 2009
sooperman said:
Godavari said:
sooperman said:

Thoughts? Opinions?

Suffocation, maybe, but it would be hard.

Uhmm no... You don't even need to take the iron sights off, as helpful as it would be, and I have a rail underneath. That bump underneath right before the end of the MOE handguard? Rail.
That's what she said!

And upon closer examination, you seem to be correct. Good on ya'. :)