Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

desternu

Mar 31, 2010
i think i have never seen a rifle grenade here so.. here's a first

an ak 74 w/ rifle grenade.. the m16 like iron sight can be turned to the side for normal shooting (the leaf sight is shown as opening)

EDIT: oh i didnt get the whole comdensator thing

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
*AHEM*
mentlegen?
I give you what I call the C.O.M.P.E.N.S.A.T.O.R

The Canadian captain of the first manned expedition to planet [DATABASE ERROR]managed to capture a single gun from the what turned out to be hostile alien inhabitants, after the hasty and near non existential return home the 5 remaining astronauts debriefed their first hand exploits to the new world order due to recording machinery malfunction on planet [DATABASE ERROR] that would eventually lead to the first inter sentient species war, with the few bits of stolen alien technology the new world order reverse engineered a whole new army of mech unites that were equipped with the reverse engineered C.O.M.P.E.N.S.A.T.O.R which as they found out used a new type of pure element that should have had a half life of 2 seconds and be radioactive enough to kill Earth but instead acted as a sort of "super napalm" which was put to good use in every C.O.M.P.E.N.S.A.T.O.R as well as a under mounted .50 calibre machine gun that used a powered version of the "super napalm" as a charge in each magnum round.
The ballistic bayonet is made from a new dimondium metal which appears to be one of the only substances that doesn't melt from the flames of the Super Napalm"found on panet [DATABASE ERROR].
Due to it's incredible weight and size the C.O.M.P.E.N.S.A.T.O.R was only issued to mechanized units in the first Galactic war
Now it has a few flaws (i.e the clip is too far forard) but you get the general idea from it yes?
what'ya think?

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
Guitar Gamer said:
*AHEM*
mentlegen?
I give you what I call the C.O.M.P.E.N.S.A.T.O.R

The Canadian captain of the first manned expedition to planet [DATABASE ERROR]managed to capture a single gun from the what turned out to be hostile alien inhabitants, after the hasty and near non existential return home the 5 remaining astronauts debriefed their first hand exploits to the new world order due to recording machinery malfunction on planet [DATABASE ERROR] that would eventually lead to the first inter sentient species war, with the few bits of stolen alien technology the new world order reverse engineered a whole new army of mech unites that were equipped with the reverse engineered C.O.M.P.E.N.S.A.T.O.R which as they found out used a new type of pure element that should have had a half life of 2 seconds and be radioactive enough to kill Earth but instead acted as a sort of "super napalm" which was put to good use in every C.O.M.P.E.N.S.A.T.O.R as well as a under mounted .50 calibre machine gun that used a powered version of the "super napalm" as a charge in each magnum round.
The ballistic bayonet is made from a new dimondium metal which appears to be one of the only substances that doesn't melt from the flames of the Super Napalm"found on panet [DATABASE ERROR].
Due to it's incredible weight and size the C.O.M.P.E.N.S.A.T.O.R was only issued to mechanized units in the first Galactic war
Now it has a few flaws (i.e the clip is too far forard) but you get the general idea from it yes?
what'ya think?
Not bad, but the pistol grip is higher than the barrel, so you'll get hideous muzzle drop. And the bayonet is too far back to be of any use. But I like the rest of it, especially the fuel tank. Good job.

ctrl-alt-postal

Nov 16, 2009
Here be another creation of mine.....

Used to launch gas/smoke/chemical/explosive shells from a short to medium range, as support, from the cover of trees/small hill/rooftop ect.

Powered by gas.

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
epic PKM
EDIT: due to the recent fuckup I have caused, I am expressly stating THIS IS NOT MY WORK

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
Javelin missile launcher I threw together in about 40 minutes
EDIT: made the console bit smaller.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
Stickyreiss said:
epic PKM, 2 hours of work
Holy shit man, that's awesome. I love the use of perspective and the illusion of a surface you've given with the ammo belts, and the hand-made carrying handle and stock. Great work.

Would it be possible for you to put up the import/export code for it? I'd really like to see how it's made.

NIHILHATE

Aug 21, 2009
My vaguely sensible attempt:
http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Mr_Flibble/Texan%20orgasm/?action=view&current=gun.jpg
All sense out the window and into a pond:
http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Mr_Flibble/Texan%20orgasm/?action=view&current=myweapon.jpg

(The images are broken when I post them properly, so you'll just have to follow the links. Believe me, it's worth it.)

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
NimbleJack3 said:
Stickyreiss said:
epic PKM
Holy shit man, that's awesome. I love the use of perspective and the illusion of a surface you've given with the ammo belts, and the hand-made carrying handle and stock. Great work.

Would it be possible for you to put up the import/export code for it? I'd really like to see how it's made.
sorry, I closed the window, I really need to start saving the code, I have the Javelin open still, so I'll save that :p

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
NIHILHATE said:
http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Mr_Flibble/Texan%20orgasm/?action=view&current=gun.jpg
http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Mr_Flibble/Texan%20orgasm/?action=view&current=myweapon.jpg

(The images are broken when I post them properly, so you'll just have to follow the links. Believe me, it's worth it.)
It's not that spectacular man. I'll admit the shotgun is kinda cool, but nowhere near as awesome as Sticky's PKM. Use that as your yardstick of awesome.

NIHILHATE

Aug 21, 2009
NimbleJack3 said:
NIHILHATE said:

It's not that spectacular man. I'll admit the shotgun is kinda cool, but nowhere near as awesome as Sticky's PKM. Use that as your yardstick of awesome.
I made these when this thread was still just one page, man. If I'd known how to post images, MY creations would've been the yardstick...
(Goes off to sulk somewhere).

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
NIHILHATE said:
NimbleJack3 said:
NIHILHATE said:

I made these when this thread was still just one page, man. If I'd known how to post images, MY creations would've been the yardstick...
(Goes off to sulk somewhere).
Ah, sorry about that then. It's just that you seemed a bit arrogant, but now I know these are old. Try the new version, it's tons better.

GeraltofSmeg

Apr 6, 2010
Yes, it acctualy has two barrels, and the munition magazine is too big to fit in the pistol(or, i was lazy to put the body layer after the magazine layer)

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
GeraltofSmeg said:
Yes, it acctualy has two barrels, and the munition magazine is too big to fit in the pistol(or, i was lazy to put the body layer after the magazine layer)
Pic no show man :(

GeraltofSmeg

Apr 6, 2010
LordMalachi said:
GeraltofSmeg said:
Pic no show man :(
Oh, now it should work, isnt very spectacular, but serves as a example of bad design quite well.