Pitch an idea to make a reality show to end all reality shows

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
RUNNING MAN!

And not the shitty movie version, no, the book version, where the whole populace can partake in the hunt!
Yay for reality TV and death sports!

[small]I hope it's obvious that I highly disapprove of reality TV shows, death sports and my own post.[/small]

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
Well, it would be set in a big, big forest. Firearms and melee weapons would be hidden through the forest. Starting from knifes to miniguns. Put 100 people in there and tell them to kill each other.
Someone would find AK-74, but others would find shit on a stick and get killed.
Now that's a show i like.

COR 2000

Jun 30, 2008
sasquatch99 said:
COR 2000 said:
"15 minutes of hunting!"

A new series on ABC where many escapists take up arms and hunt down both reality stars and their respective shows! Coming soon this fall!
Surely 15 minutes is too short? Make it 4 hours and you've got a deal.
Nonsense! 15 minutes is all we need. ;)

Yes, we have that many escapist troops.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
G1eet said:
I can't. Because it's already been made...

http://www.hulu.com/solitary
Solitary is the greatest god damn show of all time. Given that Australian reality shows are usually just US or UK reality shows brought over a few years later, I hope that one comes here so I can try out for it.

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
A show following the lives of the crew and producers of a well-known reality show, to show there is nothing real about them. Farce exposed, reality shows should hopefully die out.
*crosses fingers*

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Here's the idea, we unleash a wave of genetically modified velociraptors into Alabama and observe quietly.

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
TacticalAssassin1 said:
Mix all of those into one.

Or as somebody said on a previous thread- one person has all the nukes in the world, and there is a big wheel-of-fortune type wheel in a room with every country in the world labeled on it. You spin the wheel, and give a nuke to the country it lands on. One catch, you flip a coin to find out how they get it. Who likes it?
Sounds like it would make for some good suspense

reterofish18

Oct 7, 2009
12 people have to create an idea for a new realty tv show every week. To make it harder each week something different would hinder their progress such as making your show in a room full of angry grizzly bears.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Ok, heres one:

A bunch of die hard fans of horror movies are put into sets that reenact there favorite scene from the movie, and they are the star. Heres the catch: Everything from knives, to guns, to monsters and murders are REAL and out to get them. The only way they can survive is by reenacting the scene word for word, movement for movement. Last man standing wins.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
I'd like to see a show called, "Guess What? You're Broke!" where you have an upper class family and take away all their money for a year. Hilarity ensues.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
I'd like to see a show called, "Guess What? You're Broke!" where you have an upper class family and take away all their money for a year. Hilarity ensues.
Ok, that really does sound like an awesome idea. It would really put the REALITY back into REALITY shows, even though it shall also take the concept away with it.

+17 internets

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Quite a large number of rude and needlessly mean unpleasant people are brought together with many kitchen utensils, cooking tools... and the host is Hannibal Lecter.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
zen5887 said:
Wow..

Most, if not all, of these involve people dying.

Videogames don't make people violent.. Not at all.
Cause and Effect. The people have violent minds so turn to video games.

Anyway, if you want to remove something such as reality TV shows then killing people is the most simplest method.

Although...
brainiac2 said:
Filming people's conversations. But they don't know it. We place cameras everywhere!
That would certainly stop peoples interest in reality TV when they realise that anything they say can be viewable by anyone. I like it because it isn't violent (and is therefore more original) and does the job well.

Jon Etheridge said:
This is another awesome one because it's cruel but without resorting to crude methods such as axe wielding nuns or whatever it was everyone else it talking about.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Take about 20-30 death row inmates, put 'em on an island covered with hidden cameras, give them a variety of weapons, last one standing get's a full pardon.

ThePocketWeasel

Mar 24, 2009
Radeonx said:
It's a show about nothing!
...How do we know when it ends?
There already is a show about nothing. It's called big brother -.-' And it never ends. The programme itself goes away for acouple of months and we get to hear about talentless idiots who were on the show until it starts again.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
JRCB said:
A non-stop train across the country, people with different political views and from different races, and a bomb.
XD Oh my God, that's terrible. Like the Mole except competing for people's lives instead of cash money.

I can see the constant racial slurs now.