Pixar's worst movie

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
Wall-E. Couldn't get past the first 20 minutes, I just got so bored of it.
Didn't particularly rate The Incredibles, either.

Every other Pixar film I've enjoyed, to varying degrees.

DarkShadow144

Nov 16, 2010
I would have to say The Incredibles, at first i really did like it, but after years of teachers using it as a "back-up" for when they just dont feel like teaching, i hate it with the more passion then any other movie

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Rachel317 said:
Monsters vs Aliens = Love x3
um
that's dreamworks, OP had all of pixar's work.

But to throw another to the pile, cars is def their worst, followed by monsters inc. But that gap is huge

Hosker

Aug 13, 2010
I really didn't like Up. I haven't seen Cars but that doesn't look very good.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Yeah, I'm gonna throw my vote behind Cars, too. The only Pixar film that felt like it was meant for children rather than all-audiences.

Toy Story 1-3, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life... now these are amazing films.

Have yet to see Up and Wall-E, so I can't comment on them.

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
I'll have to agree with Cars too, felt to kiddy for being Pixar who otherwise are fantastic at making kiddie films for grown-ups.

Also, watched Wall-E yesterday. Never thought an animated film could top my all-time favourites. Damn you Pixar!

anyGould

Sep 17, 2007
I would have to say that Cars is my least favorite (I think the "made for kids" complaint is about right).

That said, "Pixar's worst movie" beats the hell out most studio's "best movie".

(And people who didn't like UP have no soul. If anything, that movie is the anti-Cars: more for the adults than the kids.)

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
rayen020 said:
with the reminder that pixar will soon be releasing it's worst picture, Cars 2, i just wanted to look back and see which movie it will be replacing.
I'd wait until the movie comes out first before slamming it. Cars wasn'y actually a bad film. Pixar have yet to make a genuinely bad film. It was just "less good" than the typical stellar stuff.

so which movie do think was the worst?
ME - monsters inc.
Agreed.

Seriin

Jun 4, 2009
I dislike Bug's Life, but I think Cars may be the worst overall. I didn't see the Rat one though so I don't really have an opinion on it.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Yeah Cars and Wall-E were just plain unteresting.

[sub]How did people not like UP? you have no souls...[/sub]

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
Going on just the one's I've seen which is all of them apart from toy story 3 cars and wall-e I'd say bugs life, I loved the others though

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
It's been a while since I last saw it, but A Bug's Life was always my least favorite film made by Pixar. I might have to see it again to see if my opinion will change.

evilengine

Nov 20, 2009
my least favorites are th following: Cars, A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc and even Finding Nemo wasn't that great either. Everyone badmouths Antz as a copycat movie, but even if it was, it was way way way better then A Bug's Life. The news that Cars 2 was coming out killed a part of me inside.