Pixar's worst movie

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
well i never saw cars
sorry i just think the concept of cars drivin around talking to each other is stupid
what interesting thing would cars have to say that could have just as easily been said by a bird or a dog y'know sometihng visually interesting
cars arent interesting i see them everyday
but enough ranting

my least favorite pixar movie is Monster's inc
mostly because i didnt like Mike and he was half the movie

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
Cars. Every other movie had this deep philosophical meaning to it that makes it both clever and sentimental.

What was the point of Cars? "sometimes we go so fast we lose sight of the small things that make life wonderful." Pretty lame when you compare it to UP, toy Story and Monsters Inc.

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
UP was terribly boring and just straight out random. Wall-e was so overrated i wanted to puke and Toy Story 3 is laughable.

CJMacM

Mar 21, 2010
Cars, it was an okay movie, just not up to Pixar standards. I also found that Toy Story 3 wasn't all the great, but it was still better than Cars.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Thats like asking which flawless diamonds I like the less.

So I pick cars. Okay movie, just it felt more like a children's movies as opposed to a family movie.

BlueGlowstick

Nov 18, 2010
ThatLankyBastard said:
I hated The Incredibles...

That's only movie that really comes to mind actually...
Yep.

that's the one I was thinking.

CarlMinez said:
UP was terribly boring and just straight out random. Wall-e was so overrated i wanted to puke and Toy Story 3 is laughable.
You Just Did Not Diss Wall-E!! (I gotta lay off the caps lol) I love that movie :3

No one really gets "robot love" because they believe that "robots don't have emotions" but what about with each other?

The topic is about DISNEY-Pixar; Disney bought Pixar.

Blindrooster

Jul 13, 2009
^=ash=^ said:
I hated Toy Story 2, enough so that I didn't bother to see 3. So to me that is the worst film by Pixar.
I agree with you on toy story 2. It was just too.....idk, dull. and I hated the cowgirl chic... Although i did love toy story 3.