Pixar's worst movie

Boom129

Apr 23, 2008
Cars is their worst movie
"worst" being a relative term here though, it wasn't bad

LadyMint

Apr 22, 2010
Cars was sort of boring. All the others I thought were pretty good. Up was a tear-jerker at the beginning, and very heart-warming at the end.

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
I didn't like A Bug's Life that much, but maybe I just need to watch it again. I haven't seen it in probably about five or six years.

SirDerick

Nov 9, 2009
Wall-e should be removed from that list, the damn thing is just too perfect.

I'm gonna give my vote for Up. It's been a while since I've seen most of them but I remember liking Up the least.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Cars, by miles. The whole thing is as stupid as it sounds and while every Pixar film is aimed at multiple age groups, except Cars. Its not even rule of cool stupid.

Concerning its sequel its worth mentioning that Disney bought Pixar, for more than $7bn. As much as id hate to say it, given Disney's habits anything animated is inevitably going to be ruined.

The rest of the films however, I would defend to the death.

Charisma

Oct 28, 2008
cars definitely.

it was the one of the bunch that i haven't seen and all the ones i have seen have been great and the internet says cars is the worst one.

so really what i'm saying is the internet tells me what to think.

lol new years drunkenness yay

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
rayen020 said:
with the reminder that pixar will soon be releasing it's worst picture, Cars 2, i just wanted to look back and see which movie it will be replacing.[...]they're all pretty, and they're next to perfect.[...]

[...]cars,[...]
I think you just found Pixar's current worst pictur-

rayen020 said:
so which movie do you think was the worst?
ME - monsters inc.
I hate you.

BioHazardMan

Sep 22, 2009
I honestly can't tell you a single Pixar film I didn't enjoy, I've seen almost all of them and they are amazing like most Disney movies.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Another for Cars. It wasn't a bad movie, mind you; just an utterly predictable one.

I'm waiting for the movie where the slick city boy ends up unwillingly in the country, realizes the inhabitants a bunch of backward fools whose "values" are hippocritical, and flees back to the city screaming. I'm not saying everyone who lives in the country is like that, I'm just saying it's past time for a send-up of that particular trope.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
^=ash=^ said:
I hated Toy Story 2, enough so that I didn't bother to see 3. So to me that is the worst film by Pixar.
You clearly aren't human....

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Id say cars but I didnt give it a fair chance since last time i saw it was when I was in 6th grade 4(yrs ago) and I thought I was too cool for the movie.

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
I've only seen parts of Cars so I can't give a full opinion. However, I did watch Bug Life and I didn't like it. It just did not appeal to me at all. Maybe I'll watch it again and see if anything's changed.

supernovashadow

Apr 2, 2010
My choice would have to be Ratatouille. Very meh. I don't care enough about it to say anything more.

I'm kind of surprised everyone is picking Cars. I'm not even into cars but I could tell they put a lot of detail into all of the characters. And maybe I was just over thinking it at the time but the movie is about the death of American small towns. Definitely not a kiddie only flick...

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
i've not seen a Pixar film i haven't liked (though i've not seen all of them) but, i suppose, The Incredibles would be the... least good of the films. i like it, i wouldn't buy it, but i will watch it if it's on TV

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
D Moness said:
For me Cars. Most pixar movies are aimed at kids and adults but this movie felt only aimed at kids.

Something tells me if you had a poll Cars would end up number 1 of disliked pixar movie
I agree. For me, Cars is the worst one, followed closely by Monsters, Inc.

The rest of them, however, are better than most live-action films.

rockyoumonkeys

Aug 31, 2010
Definitely Cars. By far. And it seems a lot of people agree.

My controversial choice would be Finding Nemo, which a lot of people like. I can't stand the cast, so that makes the movie tough to enjoy.