Place your bets for 2010

vodkainferno

Dec 31, 2009
Snowmen!
But instead of snow, they are made of meat...
And not just any meat, one of human flesh....

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Fallenangel157 said:
*ker-snip*
WALRUSSES! THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD! EVERYONE ON ESCAPIST IN MY BOMB SHELTER!
0.o

We are the 'cream of the crop' you intend to preserve? I appreciate the nature of nerdy genius and perverse biodiversity, but... a cocktail of arsenic and drain cleaner... while called a 'cocktail'... is still lethal if you drink it.

OP

People will remain disenfranchised and generally disappointed in politicians, the youth will still be views as radical and too progressive, and the world will stick keep spinning despite all of the worry.

EDIT:

Oh, and the Duke Nukem game will come out [*had to include SOMETHING unlikely.*]

Tirmoggles

Dec 28, 2006
The one-billionth forum post on why the New Star Trek is crap compared to the classic series will be posted. That formation of electrons will be the final key in unlocking the tomb of Cthulu, lying asleep in the Great Outer Dark, who will then return to Earth and enslave us all in his cold, wet grasp of pure, eldritch terror.

Aug 30, 2009
dietpeachsnapple said:
Fallenangel157 said:
*ker-snip*
WALRUSSES! THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD! EVERYONE ON ESCAPIST IN MY BOMB SHELTER!
0.o

We are the 'cream of the crop' you intend to preserve? I appreciate the nature of nerdy genius and perverse biodiversity, but... a cocktail of arsenic and drain cleaner... while called a 'cocktail'... is still lethal if you drink it.
OK Chuck Norris you get in there to.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Blizzards going to turn into a Money-Grabbing greedy company while smiling and waving and somehow saying " Star Craft II's not COMING OUT THIS YEAR in a nice way "

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine is going to come out and get a score of at least 7.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
I bet that sometime in 2010 (probably between now and next week) someone on this site will say how much they hate Twilight in some form or other.

Superlordbasil

Feb 23, 2009
DemonicKitten said:
I bet that sometime in 2010 (probably between now and next week) someone on this site will say how much they hate Twilight in some form or other.
That's like betting on whether a rock that is dropped will hit the ground 8D

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Fallenangel157 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:
Fallenangel157 said:
*ker-snip*
0.o

Chuck Norris has stainless steel ladders running through his veins. Those ladders twist in pain from over-exposure to awesome, forming his DNA.

Chuck Norris does not have any sexually transmitted diseases. He has all sexually transmitted diseases, 14 of which are only known to reside in sharks.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
Superlordbasil said:
DemonicKitten said:
That's like betting on whether a rock that is dropped will hit the ground 8D
Thats why i said it, coz if i was betting money i know i would win. However, if i was to drop a rock, what happens if i dropped it over a bed or an ocean. Then it wouldn't hit the ground it would hit a matress or the ocean floor lol so that doesn't quite work.

Aug 30, 2009
dietpeachsnapple said:
Fallenangel157 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:
Fallenangel157 said:
*ker-snip*
0.o

Chuck Norris has stainless steel ladders running through his veins. Those ladders twist in pain from over-exposure to awesome, forming his DNA.

Chuck Norris does not have any sexually transmitted diseases. He has all sexually transmitted diseases, 14 of which are only known to reside in sharks.
EXACTLY! H will be our guardian from the walruses. Oh, just wait. once 2010 kicks in, you will see my master plan fold and work out perfectly, all leading up to out hydrogen bo- KITTIES!
I wasn't about to say bomb.

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Fallenangel157 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:
Fallenangel157 said:
dietpeachsnapple said:
Fallenangel157 said:
*ker-snip*
0.o

EXACTLY! H will be our guardian from the walruses. Oh, just wait. once 2010 kicks in, you will see my master plan fold and work out perfectly, all leading up to out hydrogen bo- KITTIES!
I wasn't about to say bomb.
Part of a secret plan...

is that it needs to be secret.

That aside - ^.^ All kitties accounted for.

L14Soccer

Nov 18, 2009
Iran attacks Israel or vice versa. Nukes fly. I think that 2010 will will be very interesting..

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Sasquatch99 said:
I will hit 20K+ posts by the end of the year.
And penguins will rise and destroy the human race as we know it.
And that the fox below will still look pissed.

He's pissed at:

"Help me out here Fox!"

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
my prediction. shit will hit the fan. let's start with the long waited final fantasy 13 a first it will probably seem like the most awesome final fantasy game in a while, after the initial fanboy-ism dies down we will look at it and think this was almost a complete and total letdown. it will be kinda like the way the twilight book fans reacted when they saw the movie twilight: most fans will be in shock and half will be in complete denial of how bad the movie was and the other half will feel they have been totally let down and try to find some other way to fill the void. i will continue this comment later.