Plague Inc. Downloads Up 50% Thanks to Ebola Panic

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Svarr said:
Of course this game would see more sales. :v
#Thanks_Ebola

I'm moving to Madagascar now, "It's safer there".

Bah! Madagascar has an okay chance of being infected in Plague Inc. You really want to move to Greenland. It can get incredibly frustrating trying to infect them.

Still, good game even if I do have a minor grudge against Canada because of it.
[sub]Stupid Canadians bombing population centres to wipe out my disease[/sub]

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
MiskWisk said:
Bah! Madagascar has an okay chance of being infected in Plague Inc. You really want to move to Greenland. It can get incredibly frustrating trying to infect them.
Yep, Madagascar is comparatively easy to infect, especially if you start in India. Go Waterborne I, Insect I and a Cough. Boom. Madagascar is usually one of the first countries/regions infected.

Greenland, OTOH, is a massive pain in the arse to infect, even if you start somewhere like Russia. If I remember rightly, it takes Waterborne II and Cold Resistance II to be able to reliably infect someone in Greenland... after waiting 6 months in game for a ship to head there.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
P-89 Scorpion said:
Floppertje said:
We already don't have to be concerned about it. You're far more likely to die of the flu than you are of ebola. One of the advantages of having a decent healthcare system and running water.
Unless you currently live in west Africa, but remember this more people were infected by Ebola in September than the previous 9 months of the current outbreak and all previous outbreaks going back to 1976 combined and October is already worse.
Not even then. there are more people dead in west africa from CAR ACCIDENTS in the same time than from Ebola. lets not even start comparing the malnutrition and water access related deaths. Ebola is really just a very very tiny speck in death totals.

RhombusHatesYou said:
Yep, Madagascar is comparatively easy to infect, especially if you start in India. Go Waterborne I, Insect I and a Cough. Boom. Madagascar is usually one of the first countries/regions infected.

Greenland, OTOH, is a massive pain in the arse to infect, even if you start somewhere like Russia. If I remember rightly, it takes Waterborne II and Cold Resistance II to be able to reliably infect someone in Greenland... after waiting 6 months in game for a ship to head there.
no, start in Egypt, two airports, spread the plague via air to all airpaorts then use water and your golden without a single symptom.

Svarr

Nov 2, 2011
RhombusHatesYou said:
MiskWisk said:

Then again i only really played the first version of the game where it was nearly impossible.