Play a game with a famous person!

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
If I HAD to choose game. It wouldnt really matter to me, but Mass Effect I suppose, as I think Morgan Freeman would enjoy the story of those two.

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
Torrasque said:
The Virgo said:
Probably checkers with Tom Hardy. That dude is such a fucking bad-ass. Plus, I am highly envious of his voice/accent. >:-(

Either that or preferably sex with Allison Lohman. :D

[img=Allison Lohman]http://www.hotgirlwallpapers.in/wallpapers/sexy-alison-lohman-1280x800.jpg[/img]
Hey, sex is a game, right? ;-)
Lol, well no... Foreplay maayyyybe =P
Nonsense! If sex is not play, than it is work, and if sex were work, my wife would have the maid do it! XD

Bum, bum, TISSSHH!

I'm not married, but I couldn't pass up that joke! :D

Aerowaves

Sep 10, 2009
Resident Evil 5 with Dara O'Briain. My friend and I were in hysterics throughout that so playing it a professional comic who loves video games - especially one of Dara's calibre - would enhance the experience a hundredfold.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
I'd play Dynasty Warriors with Jackie Chan, just mowing down troops chatting about Chinese history, or play Modern Warfare 2 with Jason Statham.

As fo a film, I'd watch Star Wars with George Lucas, constantly saying this was a good film, what happened

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
I'd play the original Resident Evil or Eternal Darkness with Vincent Price.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Rock Band with Claudio Sanchez.

He's so awesome, he could probably make the game produce sounds it isn't programmed to make, using only the plastic guitar. He could turn every song into a medley.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
sms_117b said:
I'd play Dynasty Warriors with Jackie Chan, just mowing down troops chatting about Chinese history, or play Modern Warfare 2 with Jason Statham.

As fo a film, I'd watch Star Wars with George Lucas, constantly saying this was a good film, what happened
I thought about Star Wars with George Lucas, but then we'd get to "episode 1" and we'd look at each other, turn off the movie, and go play KOTOR instead.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Team Fortress 2 with BRIAN BLESSED. I'd make a pocket medic comment but I can't think of one that doesn't sound very dirty.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I don't know what game I'd play, but I would want to play it with Seth Green.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Well I'd definately want to play something with a celebrity who's an actual gamer. I mean if there going to have to suffer the displeasure of my company, I may as well offer them something they might enjoy as well :). In that regard, Troy Baker seems like a pretty swell dude. David Hayter as well, I've yet to play the Portal 2 co-op so I'd love to give that a go with either of them.