Play First Level of Super Mario 64 in your Browser

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
Grumman said:
xaszatm said:
There's love and goodwill for Nintendo? Where? Since the Wii "hardcore gamers" have had a hatred of anything made or touched by Nintendo and are quick to scream blame and hatred for anything they say and do, even if they would cheer if another company did it.

Hell, how is this "shitting on your fans at every opportunity" No, seriously, how? If I went and copied the first few hours of Bloodborne in its entirety, then uploaded it for PCs, would you be on my side when Sony sued my ass to oblivion? Or would you say that Sony (or From Software) had a right to take down my stuff?
Super Mario 64 is not Bloodborne. Super Mario 64 is an eighteen year old game, made for an eighteen year old console. It would be like EA getting butthurt because somebody made an HTML5 implementation of Command and Conquer. And that's EA, king of assholes.
EA routinely does this sort of thing anyways. It's so normal we almost never hear about it. So yeah..

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
xaszatm said:
l0lwut said:
Typical Nintendo again. Shitting on their fans every opportunity they get. One of these days all the love and goodwill they have garnered over the years will come crashing down and they will have no-one but themselves to blame.
There's love and goodwill for Nintendo? Where? Since the Wii "hardcore gamers" have had a hatred of anything made or touched by Nintendo and are quick to scream blame and hatred for anything they say and do, even if they would cheer if another company did it.

Hell, how is this "shitting on your fans at every opportunity" No, seriously, how? If I went and copied the first few hours of Bloodborne in its entirety, then uploaded it for PCs, would you be on my side when Sony sued my ass to oblivion? Or would you say that Sony (or From Software) had a right to take down my stuff?
I think what rubs people the wrong way about Nintendo is how super aggressive they are when it comes to this kind of thing. The way they decided to deal with Lets players on youtube is another thing that rubs people the wrong way. The big N wont even consider that this and thing like lets plays could drive up interest in Nintendo products and maybe increase sales of of their games.