Playing Halo On A Humungous TV

dallan262

Apr 24, 2008
a bit of motorstorm 2 or timesplitters 2 woulda looked epic split screen since the quarters would be big enough to see whats going on lol ( co on my 32" the quarters are still a bit small)

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
why Halo?? why not a proper game. like SSBB or Digimon Rumble Arena 2 or something like that.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Gerazzi said:
hehe, I just had a "shitting bricks" moment.
Deathclaws, in HIGH DEFINITION
It would seem more like Godzilla than a Deathclaw.
Both things I don't want to see destroying my town.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
It's just like I said - everyone plays Halo/Gears.
Even people who direct videos for Satan.
If it were me, I would have played something like Eternal Sonata or Burnout Revenge. Imagine the sparks...

Nice avatar, have you got ASS (Avatar Switching Syndrome)? I came down with that a few days ago.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Christemo said:
why Halo?? why not a proper game. like SSBB or Digimon Rumble Arena 2 or something like that.
Rumble Arena was an epic game, really, I still own it to this day. Only the first one though, the last boss is a right pain to beat, it's difficult to concentrate when the room you are in looks like you've taken LSD.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Christemo said:
Rumble Arena was an epic game, really, I still own it to this day. Only the first one though, the last boss is a right pain to beat, it's difficult to concentrate when the room you are in looks like you've taken LSD.
yeah, Reapermon was a pain in the ass.

the second game is better than the original. it had a lot more fighters, 2 different digivolutions, infinite replayability and cheap characters (*cough* all the black digimon and the bosses). you gotta pick it up.

Evertw

Apr 3, 2009
Hmmm, pretty useless having that big TV to play games like halo on it.

"Hey look in the far top right corner, it's a sniper!"

Bang, you're dead.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Sorry, but am I the only one to think that it would be absolutely beautiful to have something as atmospheric at Bioshock[i/] displayed on a 40-ft television? Seriously, each bee from the hornet-hand-thing would be the size of a Labrador, and a Splicer running at the screen with a pipe would look like you just irked Thor.

Plus, that scene when you first look around the outside of Rapture, seeing whales and squid...that'd be breathtaking.

Although, that street-sized armchairs sounds appealing. I am in no way the size of a whale, but the idea of living in a world of marshmellow-y softness sounds like awesome.