Please help me find good casual games.

Tonjac

Jan 27, 2010
Hi escapists.

I'm writing this here message on behalf of my better half.
See, my girlfriend have got some tokens to big fish games (http://www.bigfishgames.com) that are about to expire, and we can't really find out which games to spend them on.

It would be really helpfull to get some input from you guys about some fun games you have played form that site.

It would be hugely appreciated if any of you could please list your favorite games from that site, and maybe say a few words about what you enjoy of that particular game.

She tends to prefer puzzle or time management games most.
Games like plants vs zombies and diner dash have been good choices in the past for her, but any game-suggestion you can think of will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys. Hope to get lots of answers :D

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Try poking around on Steam a bit. They tend to have a nice broad range of games, including more casual and indie games. And the fall/winter sales should be starting up, soon!

Oh, and I recently heard about a game I've been wanting to try on Steam. It's called the Cat and the Coup. It's free, it's an indie game, I'm pretty sure it's short, and apparently it's quite a trip. So you might want to give it a look, nothing quite beats a price like free, you know?

J_Monsterface

Aug 8, 2011
you could just have sex with your girlfriend instead

i like to play street fighter 4, they say its very casual friendly

Jan 27, 2011
She likes puzzle games?

Get Puzzle Quest.

It's bejewled, but with an actual story, and some RPGish stuff (spells that affect the board, forgeable weapons, etc). It's also pretty fun.

Tonjac

Jan 27, 2010
been unable to get online, so sorry for the late reply (which i know you wont read anyway :p).

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Archedgar

May 7, 2008
I recommend Grand Chase.

High action, low demand on the player, pretty easy to learn.