Pokèmon: Shoto Chronicles (Closed, started)

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
The group set off on their journey, with Jack staying near the back. All of them yearning for adventure, and now working together for each of their goals. They were better off together. This was the first time that Jack was independent, and it made sense for him to be around friendly people at the start of his journey. They all agreed to help out the professor, so they were all kind of stuck with one another now.

Jack looked at everyone in front of him, Raven, Brad, Rotom, Dennis, Jamie, Nick. A nice group. All of whom he had fought alongside. Okay, not all of them, but Jack still felt safe.

I wonder how long I've been travelling? Jack pondered briefly and checked his bare wrist. Oh, I guess I did forgot something.

axle 19

Bearer of the Necronomicon
Aug 2, 2008
Raven walked silently along with the other trainers assessing each of them in turn. I suppose this isn't too bad. They were able to hold their own in their respective battles so they shouldn't be a burden on our mutual quest. Day one of being a trainer and I'm already on a quest to save the world and legendary pokemon with four pokemon on my team. At least being out in the world isn't dull... Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a set of DJ headphones and started up some music. Leaving them on his neck, he resumed scratching Zorua's head as they plodded along down the road.