Pokémon X Team Help

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
Yo, I'm still in the beginning of X. Just left Camphrier Town. And I need some help. I'm still not sure what would be good editions to my current team, so if anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

My current team (ordered by level) is:

-----
Braxien named Kirche (Female) - 23

Kirlia named Leefa (Female) - 20

Pikachu named Tiffania (Female) - 20

Skiddo named Louise (Female) - 19
-----

The Pikachu and Skiddo might not be permanent members, but the Braxien and Ralts definitely are.

Side Note: Yes, most of them are named after characters from Zero no Tsukaima. The Ralts is named after a character from something else though.

So, any advice?

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
Huh, well. Thanks for the advice. I've actually caught the Snorlax since I posted this topic, I'll definitely pick up a Honedge. I'm still not sure I'll be using either of them in my team, but thanks again for the advice.

k7avenger

Sep 26, 2010
Well, you can get a mienfoo on the route right before the town you get the fossil pokemon. Once those things evolve they are a very solid fighting type. There are also eevees on route 10.

Oh, and once you get a good rod, you can fish up a clauncher. That little guy has some serious potential.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
That team lacks some serious Hawlucha.

Every team needs Hawlucha.
As true as this is, I couldn't bring myself to add Hawlucha to my team. With Chesnaught AND Blaziken already, I just couldn't fit a third fighting type on my team.

Damn it, why did this gen have to have SO many good fighting types to choose from?

But seriously, Hawlucha is awesome, and if you don't have a fighting/flying Pokemon on your team by the time you can catch one, fix that.

Dec 14, 2009
Leemaster777 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
That team lacks some serious Hawlucha.

Every team needs Hawlucha.
As true as this is, I couldn't bring myself to add Hawlucha to my team. With Chesnaught AND Blaziken already, I just couldn't fit a third fighting type on my team.

Damn it, why did this gen have to have SO many good fighting types to choose from?

But seriously, Hawlucha is awesome, and if you don't have a fighting/flying Pokemon on your team by the time you can catch one, fix that.
.__________________.

I said every team.