Pokemon choice

May 17, 2010
Bulbasaur. Love the little guy. He can use shuriken leaves and jsut generally pal around with me.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
I would most likely choose a Darkrai, mainly because it may give others nightmares, but only to protect itself, otherwise it's a fairly nice pokemon. It's an outsider, as well as I.

Also, consider that normal dreams to me most people would call them nightmares, so I might be safe from its ability.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Erana said:
Dusknoir seems like a very fatherly sort of thing, and a big friendly ghostdad would be adorable. :3
There's a sitcom in there somewhere.

OT: I'd be tempted to say Magneton since it is one of my favourite Pokemon, but according to its PokeDex entries it can suck out all of the moisture in the air and generally mess up electronics. So on a realistic level I'd say Skarmory, because a big steel bird is awesome.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Damn, this was a difficult one. First thought was Venomoth, but then I'd have to worry about all the dust all over the place. So I then thought, "Hey, why not Venonat, he's a cute little ball of fur!".. but then I remembered the pokedex entry for Venonat in Soul Silver: "Poison oozes from all over its body. It catches and eats small bugs at night that are attracted by light." Poison-fur? No thanks.

Rapidash wouldn't be a bad choice, I mean, my sister loves horses and has a horse herself, so she would probably be willing to take care of some of the basics and teach me. Also, 150 miles per hour as a top speed in 10 steps? Transportation opportunities!

But then again, horses are high maintenance, so maybe Noctowl would be the better choice, I mean it's freakin' Noctowl! Flying as transportation would be a bonus! :p

Now, if I were a gangster or something though, a Gardevoir wouldn't be half-bad. It summons small black holes to protect me? Nice! It would be like something outta "The Darkness" I bet! :p

/Over-thinking like a boss.

I guess my final answer is Noctowl :p

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Smeggs said:
Arcanine.

Loyal.

Intimidating.

Strong.

Fast.

Can scorch all who oppose me in a raging inferno.
Ninja'd. It's a horse-size liger-dog who breathes fire, won't ever betray you, runs at the speed of a car, and just looks pain snugly.

There is no contest.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess I'm the first to say Eevee. Seriously I can easily see that Pokemon as a real life animal/ pet. Eevee is also the right size for a pet so I don't have to worry about spaces.
Also I would be in for a suprise when it evolve. Even if I don't have those stone it would either evolve into Espeon or Umbreon unless I somehow found those rocks that evolve it into Glaceon or Leafeon.

JustPhil

Dec 7, 2009
Persian, mainly for pay day and also because it looks like a cat and I like cats.
You'd be mad not to want a cat that spews money out all the time.

Crenelate

May 27, 2010
Either Vaporeon so we could go to the beach together or Charizard but I think he would be too impracticle

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
Spartan1362 said:
Alakazam.

Psychic is overpowered.
not to mention, how handy would it be to have a teleporter with you!!

but yes, i'm saying alakazam too

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Am I the first to mention Ditto? If I have a Ditto, I have pretty much everything.

Google search
Ditto, use Transform!
???
Profit!

If Ditto is too omnipotent for real life, I guess... Espeon? Psychic is always handy to have, and I love cats.

So yeah, either Ditto or Espeon

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
suitepee7 said:
Spartan1362 said:
Alakazam.

Psychic is overpowered.
not to mention, how handy would it be to have a teleporter with you!!

but yes, i'm saying alakazam too
I was going to try thinking up a flying type but when it comes to transportation, Kadabra or, Alakazam is probably the better bet. Flying would be a great means to travel if only for the fantastic views but it's really exposed and flying X-hundred miles could get tiring for your Pokemon. I'd probably chose Kadabra though since I used that the most throughout my childhood and even now. Sure, I could trade up at this point for the older form but I didn't have that option as a kid and thus have grown fond of Kadabra. Also, the massive intelligence and psychic powers would have a lot of practical applications other than transportation.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Lugia!

I love Lugia so much I've seriously considered getting a Lugia tattoo.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Dragonite, It's a dragon that I can fly on top of. It looks pretty cool. Also it's a dragon.

samgdawg

Apr 1, 2011
Gardevoir. Immensely protective. Senses your emotions. And a psychic type. Just all around great thing.

Anthony Abney

Mar 16, 2011
if I can teach it any HM and use it, than I'd go with anything that can use fly so I can travel the world for free. otherwise, Pikachu so I have an infinite power source.

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
Ditto or Rotom, Imagine the shenanigans that could be had. Actually looking back on the cartoon I'll take Ditto.