Pokemon choice

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Blitzle, Haunter, or Darmitan. I like electric pokemon and blitzle is cute, plus in a storm he could power my house. Haunter seems like the kind of pokemon you could sit on the couch chilling out with, and we could play pranks on each other. Darmitan with a fire plate and fire punch is the strongest pokemon I've ever had. %40 increase to fire punch's damage plus it's incredibly high attack stat.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Skylare said:
jolteon <3 my all time fav pokemon
that is a very high choice of mine but i'd probably go with Ninetails. a gorgeous pokemon that is highly intelligent and it can breath fire. one of my all time favoutites

Patathatapon

Jul 30, 2011
I'd probably want a Pidgey. It's small, easy to take care of, and it can STILL fly me anywhere (despite its small size).

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Difficult one. Psyduck and Farfetch'd for example would be rated as my favourite pokemon but Im not sure if I'd have them in the real world. I reckon Charmander - useful, cute, agile and at some point hes going to turn into a massive dragon.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
ZehMadScientist said:
Am I the first to mention Ditto? If I have a Ditto, I have pretty much everything.

Google search
Ditto, use Transform!
???
Profit!

If Ditto is too omnipotent for real life, I guess... Espeon? Psychic is always handy to have, and I love cats.

So yeah, either Ditto or Espeon
Ditto isn't really omnipotent. He can do small transformations with great detail but the larger the transformation the more likely it is to have something off.

As for me if it is still allowed to evolve I say Eevee or Riolu. If not Arcanine.

jessegeek

Oct 31, 2011
I swear I'm not kidding: Geodude. I have loved that little angry rock thing since I was 7. But on a rational level, it's portable (Brock used to sometimes carry his in the show), intelligent, has opposable thumbs, is comically grumpy and super-loyal. Yeah, I still really like them. :D

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
Growlithe. Small, cute, power to scorch all who oppose me, and HOW CAN YOU RESIST THE LITTLE PUPPY EYES?

Neekoolawous

Jun 8, 2010
Having a Camerupt would be pretty cool. Volcano cow grazin' n stuff. But it would seem a tad impractical, so I would have to go with Umbreon.

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
Castform!
Castform is adorable :p would make an awesome pet.
Same deal with Pidgey.

Vanillite would probably be the most practical for me, I'm not too great with hot temperatures ;)

Jan 27, 2011
Tough choice...

Probably a pidgeotto or a skarmory. They can fly, and are pretty damn awesome.

Jitters Caffeine said:
QUAGSIRE!
GAAAAAAH!!!! *RAGE!!!*

I hate quagsire! It counters my whole Heartgold team!

My ampharos can't kill it, It can own my arcanine, it can beat down my Marowak and my Nidoking no problem...All that leaves me with is my Faraligatr and my Skarmory, neither of which can easily kill it.

.... >: ( And I see so many damn trainers with Quagsires! It really bugs me!

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
I'm not sure. Either Totodile, Espeon or Flygon. I love 'em all. I would like the one I chose to have a calm nature, tho...

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Vaporeon most likely. favorite pokemon plus they would be good for a lot of stuff.

Though a Luxray wouldnt be bad, no would an espeo.