Pokemon choice

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Dragonair!
Dragonair are docile Pokémon that give out a gentle aura that can be felt by people nearby.
I also recall them being able to control the weather, which seems pretty neat.

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Spartan1362 said:
Alakazam.

Psychic is overpowered.
This.
In a real life scenario havin' a psychic guy with the brain capacity of a super computer and a built-in teleporter.
Also psychics would actually defeat all the other Pokemon easily outside of the rock-paper-scissor game system.

@ZehMadScientist

What if.. every pokemon in all pokemon games are actually just transformed Dittos and all Pokemons are long extinct? The madness!

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
ZehMadScientist said:
Am I the first to mention Ditto? If I have a Ditto, I have pretty much everything.

Google search
Ditto, use Transform!
???
Profit!
This man knows how to cheat the system. This is the single most awesome answer I've seen.

OT: If I could have a legendary, probably Lugia, because Lugia is almost as awesome as Ditto. If I can't have a legendary, probably an Eevee, because they're cute and you get a lot of choices for evolution (provided you could actually find your preferred elemental stone).

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Blastoise

Because if you chose anything other than this then you are clearly unaware of the ridiculous levels of awesome radiating from Blastoise at all times.

I mean come on! It's a huge tortoise that stands on 2 legs and grows guns from it's back!

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Vulpix. So damn adorable and can shoot fire. Ninetails is awesome looking and can shoot fire.

Yea, I would choose Vulpix.

Otaku13

Feb 4, 2010
Hard choice. Jolteon would definatly be one of my choices, tho other choices for me would be Gardevoir, Turtwig, Torchic,.....Oh I know! Mew!

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Jolteon or any of the Eevee family. or Arcanine. Or Wartortle. Or Raichu. Or Nidorino. Or Mew. Any of them really.

No, scartch that, I'd have a Meowth; pay day, everyday! Plus I could teach it to walk on it's hind legs and give it a spiffy hat and shoes, like the puss in boots one in the cartoon.

Dragonal01

Feb 24, 2011
Probably Riolu, as he wouldn't require much to look asfter really, also when he evolves Lucario kicks ass.

Dragonal01

Feb 24, 2011
Probably Riolu, as he wouldn't require much to look asfter really, also when he evolves Lucario kicks ass.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
I'm tempted to say Tauros, but he would probably just end up smashing everything in sight. So I think I'll go with Dragonair. Need to do something about this tempermental Canadian weather. With Dragonair, I can basically control it. And if it evolves, boom flying. I'll just go to the Bahamas where it's warmer.

Lucian The Lugia

Nov 4, 2011
I would say Lugia, but he'd be too big to fit in my house. :C

Either Luxray or Lucario.

Luxray because I already own two cats and know how to care for one, and caring for a Luxray would just be like caring for a larger and more electric cat.

Lucario because this would help me: http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2008/09/19/080-owners-guide/

Lawnmooer said:
Though where I'd keep it as it is quite large...
4'7"? Yeah, might be quite heavy, but I'd say its size isn't much of a problem.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
ZehMadScientist said:
Am I the first to mention Ditto? If I have a Ditto, I have pretty much everything.

Google search
Ditto, use Transform!
???
Profit!
This is definitely what I'd go with. I could have a different pet every single day if I wanted. And to some degree, it'd kinda be like having a pet T-1000, which is pretty cool too.

Google search "Robert Patrick"
Ditto, use Transform!

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
A shinx. Please dont consider me weird for this but i sometimes imagine having control of fire, ice and electricity. Does Shinx fit into those three elements, yes, yes it does.

Munchkin09

Nov 30, 2011
Servine. It's cooler looking than Snivy anyway, but not capable of killing me like Serperior. Lots of people keep snakes, so why not have one that walks but isn't a threat to eat its owner? Failing that, I'd settle for a Pikachu as long as it could ride around on my head like Ash's.

Thought about an Umbreon, but the thing would probably creep some people out with those eyes.

Lucian The Lugia

Nov 4, 2011
Tuesday Night Fever said:
ZehMadScientist said:

Google search
Ditto, use Transform!
???
Profit!
This is definitely what I'd go with. I could have a different pet every single day if I wanted. And to some degree, it'd kinda be like having a pet T-1000, which is pretty cool too.

Google search "Robert Patrick"
Ditto, use Transform!
So you'd want Robert Patrick with a face like this?