Pokemon Evolution

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
the muffin man said:
Sonic Doctor said:
the muffin man said:
Golbat or Raticate just for the fact to hopefully make two useless pokemon with interesting concepts actually formidable in a party
Golbat goes to Crobat.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/169.shtml
and here is where I hide my face in shame, due to my idiocy forgetting about Crobat. xP
It's okay, I slipped up when trying to remember all the "king" pokemon earlier.

Sep 17, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
Sonic Doctor said:
Dunsparce, I never understood what its purpose was in the grand scheme of the game.

I'm pretty sure its designed to simply exist and be a crappy pokemon that GAMEFREAK just likes to put in and make people mad. Like its abuse of Flareon.

OT: hm. I dont know. Maybe Alteria, since its one of the few major dragon pokemon without a third evolution. I mean, I think it could like pretty bitching, if you didnt make it look so much like a cloud. ands there's a lot of potential.

Or maybe pair of new eeveelutions. I understand why they werent in the new game, but hey, it wouldnt hurt to have some. I'd like to see a tradable dragon fang eeveelution and and a poison one, ever since seeing this:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/296/3/c/fake_eevee_evolutions_by_charmer_chibi-d31cozj.png

... And although he's a hyena, I'd like to see a mightyena evolution that made it more wolf like. I mean, there's so much potential for a strong physical dark sweeper in him.
I would definitely agree to a Normal type evolve form to Evee, but besides that I am not really digging the other forms.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
Sonic Doctor said:
Dunsparce, I never understood what its purpose was in the grand scheme of the game.

I'm pretty sure its designed to simply exist and be a crappy pokemon that GAMEFREAK just likes to put in and make people mad. Like its abuse of Flareon.

OT: hm. I dont know. Maybe Alteria, since its one of the few major dragon pokemon without a third evolution. I mean, I think it could like pretty bitching, if you didnt make it look so much like a cloud. ands there's a lot of potential.

Or maybe pair of new eeveelutions. I understand why they werent in the new game, but hey, it wouldnt hurt to have some. I'd like to see a tradable dragon fang eeveelution and and a poison one, ever since seeing this:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/296/3/c/fake_eevee_evolutions_by_charmer_chibi-d31cozj.png

... And although he's a hyena, I'd like to see a mightyena evolution that made it more wolf like. I mean, there's so much potential for a strong physical dark sweeper in him.
I love those all of those except Toxeon and Insecteon because theyre bloody creepy. I thought it was a rule that all Eeveelutions had to be cute.

I'd want to see Jynx evolve into the equivalent of Electabuzz's or Magmar's final form.

Sep 17, 2009
ninjastovall0 said:
Glademaster said:
Nautical Honors Society said:
Glademaster said:
I'd like maybe to see Kenghaskhan as a mid stage pokemon with one evolution either end.
Yea, I'd like to see a baby Kenghaskhan, since it kind of already exists.
A proper pre evolution....
And how about a dude version to make that baby.
Nah Voltorb + Kangaskhan = baby form.

Andrew_Mac

Feb 20, 2011
Sonic Doctor said:
Andrew_Mac said:
I want another pickachu evolution. Just to give Ashes pikachu something to have a proper fight with again.
There is the problem that Ash will never evolve pickachu, the anime isn't going to change their star rat. No matter how over used it is.
i know they won't evolve pikachu. I mean, they should make another one like in the battle against raichu where he got beat. then he came back and won.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
Lapras needs to evolve into some giant sea monster.

It should be a ridiculous evolution, like level 100 using a water stone while it's happiness is maxed out on Tuesday at night.

the muffin man

Feb 20, 2011
Sonic Doctor said:
the muffin man said:
Sonic Doctor said:
the muffin man said:
Golbat or Raticate just for the fact to hopefully make two useless pokemon with interesting concepts actually formidable in a party
Golbat goes to Crobat.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/169.shtml
and here is where I hide my face in shame, due to my idiocy forgetting about Crobat. xP
It's okay, I slipped up when trying to remember all the "king" pokemon earlier.
it's hard trying to remember the chains especially with trans generation evolution lines.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Sonic Doctor said:
Dunsparce, I never understood what its purpose was in the grand scheme of the game. I see a proper evolution for it, possibly going from normal to ground-flying. It can already learn dig, but it has those stupid little wings on the back of it.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/206.shtml
Very ninja'd. It really needs something like a magikarp thing to make it worthwhile.

And ditto would be interesting.

Sonic Doctor

Jan 9, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
No, they dont. you're wrong. Tehy're split up, while having the same numbers, to fulfill different needs. y ou ever see a sweeping umbreon? No, i didnt think so.

The crime against Flareon is they gave it an incredibly good atk stat at (I think) 130. it has a decent defense and speed, and an oka sp. atk. Then they made Flare Blitz. And still havent given it to Flareon. I mean, Flareon's strongest stab phys. attack is Fire Fang. FIRE FANG! Thats a 65 power/95 accu. move! And then they give Flare Blitz to pokemon who it looks like a joke on, and refuse to touch flareon outside giving it more Sp. atk moves.
Meh, if I used Flareon, it wouldn't be for physical attacks anyway, nevermind the stat.

Not every pokemon is going to be built to where they have both a proper high powered physical and special attacks.

Besides use that high attack for an overpowered normal move.

I checked and I learned something; Flareon can learn the normal physical move of Giga Impact 150 power/90 accu.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/136.shtml

Nov 12, 2010
Lets see a Farfetch'd that evolves into a harpie-themed fighting and flying type.It could grow fingers on its wings and use its green onion like an extension of its arm rather then a club.Mind you,it would have to be about the trainer's height to make it look right

Sonic Doctor

Jan 9, 2010
Gibboniser said:
Dragonite.
Don't be talking about my Dragonite, it's awesome just the way it is.

What's with rash of people looking for a 4th evolution stage.

Just say you want a branched evolution. Like instead of Dragonair evolving into Dragonite, it could evolve into something else.

The system is set for three stage evolutions, anymore is just going overboard.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Sonic Doctor said:
Why wouldnt you? Flareon gets access to wish. The standard Vapreon is a sp. atk tank that runs a wish, surf, ice beam and toxic set with high HP and Sp. Atk. Its a huge sp. atk hit.

Now, if you could give that to Flareon, then you get a move that, with guts and a life orb, as well as a STAB move that works off its stat strength, could bring down pokemon in one hit that are even neutral to fire. Giga Impact makes you wait a turn to attack, and has 5 PP. Flare Blitz has 15 pp, 120 power, 100 accu. and STAB.

Right now, Flareon's strongest STAB attacks are both Sp. atk. One being Fire Blast, 5 pp, 120 pwer, 85 accu. the other is Lava plume with a 15 80 100 spread. Both working off base 95 Sp. atk stat that in you have to sink Precious EVs into to make thm work to their full potential. With flare blitz, you could run a wish, flare blitz, (possibly) toxic, and superpower set, which could sweep through teams.