Pokemon Go

reverse_rpm

Jan 8, 2014
Haha!

Now Nintendo will release an Augumented Reality game, where you can set fire to important public buildings through your camera.

LenticularHomicide

Oct 24, 2013
Wait, Erin's seeing of imaginary videogame characters and her unchecked pyromania are news to Moll? Did we have a mid-season reboot or something?

Also, wow sudden art shift. It's a lot more flowy now.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
LenticularHomicide said:
Wait, Erin's seeing of imaginary videogame characters and her unchecked pyromania are news to Moll? Did we have a mid-season reboot or something?

Well, Pokemon is popular again, Dragon Ball Z had a new movie and Blink 182 released a new album. I check daily if life itself had a mid-session reboot!

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
CaitSeith said:
LenticularHomicide said:

Well, Pokemon is popular again, Dragon Ball Z had a new movie and Blink 182 released a new album. I check daily if life itself had a mid-session reboot!
Does that mean I'm sixteen again? Does it?!

*one check in le mirror later*

Poo. I'm still in my thirties. Mid-session reboots suck.

Lazule

Oct 11, 2013
JUST MY OPINION DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!
But the art seems to be getting more sloppy (to me). I still like Critical Miss tho.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
IamLEAM1983 said:
CaitSeith said:
LenticularHomicide said:

Does that mean I'm sixteen again? Does it?!

*one check in le mirror later*

Poo. I'm still in my thirties. Mid-session reboots suck.
To further confuse this decade with the '90's, Korn and Rob Zombie are on tour together. Almost two years ago, my brother and I saw Soundgarden and Nine Inch Nails at the Shoreline Amphitheater, celebrating the 20th Anniversaries of their 1994 albums Superunknown and The Downward Spiral.

But back on topic: I can't remember the last time Erin set something on fire. Hooray for no impulse control!

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
reverse_rpm said:
Haha!

Now Nintendo will release an Augumented Reality game, where you can set fire to important public buildings through your camera.

Michael Dunkerton

Jan 8, 2013
For some reason I thought the release of Erin Dies Alone split the continuity into Earth-ErinisaVideoGameCritic and Earth-ErinisaCrazyBumWhoSeesVideoGameCharacters. Now I have to completely redo my fanon timeline. Do you know how much string and newspaper clippings I put into my first diagram? It will take me weeks to rebuild it! Next you're going to say Erin Dies Alone is actually the "Erin of Time Fails" timeline or something...

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
reverse_rpm said:
Haha!

So, basically a real version of the game from Fooly Coo-
weirdee said:
I seriously did not think anyone could Ninja me on that. Props.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
But... Erin's hallucinations haven't been in Critical Miss for quite some time though, right?