Pokemon Gold & Silver Remakes Tear Up Charts

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:
Pfft, my Bulbasaur would annihilate Chikorita any day (though I had both, Meganium was strong). And Johto was pretty awesome, but I still prefer Kanto.

And did I hear Ho-Oh over Lugia here somewhere? Lay off the crack. Whoever told you this was a place where opinions vary, they lied. Everyone here prefers Lugia. Everyone.
Ah, nostalgia...I remember when I played Gale of Darkness and was finally able to snag Shadow Lugia. God, that thing was awesome. I almost didn't want to purify it, it looked that kewl. :p

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
I stopped actually "owning" pokemon games back when they jumped from the GB/GBC to the GBA.

Here's my question for the Forum: Barring "special event" Pokemon that you have to go to events to get, what's the minimum number of games required to Max out a national PokeDex, now that HG/SS are on the scene?

It used to be you needed the Advanced Games for Kanto and Hoenn, the Gamecube games for Jirachi, and some combination of Diamond/Peral/Platinium.

Wonder if they're going to remake Crystal as SpiritCrystal.

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
guys guys your all forgetting

no matter what you favourite pokemon attributes have somehow been atributed to nature.. there for the best pokemon ever is
god
DAMMED
FRIGGON
BLASTOICE!
WITH TWO GOD DAM CANNONS ON HIS SHOLDERs BIGGER THEN YOUR HOUSE. sure you can have spoons and a kick arse tash, but you dont have cannons, sure you can fly, but wings are natural, cannons are not, sure you can have a giant plant on your back, but so can paaris and look how good he is. Blastoice, cannons, you know what to do.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Ultrajoe said:
Say what you damn well please, Funk, but every pokemon after 151 is a wretched and filthy stain upon the universe, an abomination against nature.

My Alakazam looks with scorn upon all of your pokemon, destroying them with hyperspeed psychic might.
I'm almost with you I think that the series should've stopped with Gold/Silver/Crystal but after that it started to become a cluster****. But I must hang my head in shame as I still bought them. But I want a Crystal remake before I get this as that was the one from that generation that I owned

Nalarion

Apr 30, 2009
its was a nice addition before they blew it up with a buncha stupid ones but i still like the original the most

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Le Sigh.... and I just got a darn PSP. Now I'm going to have to get a DS too?

Oh, Nintendo, you sly gooses, you.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Amnestic said:
scotth266 said:
Trendkill6 said:
Really chickorita? Why no tododile!
Pffft. Cyndaquil all the way.
So many times this. Fire Starter owns everything. I had Pokémon Crystal rather than Gold/Silver, but it did kick a lot of ass. Suicune (the legendary adorning the Crystal cartridge was at least 7 kinds of awesome.
Not to mention he's a freaking fire porcupine.

A porcupine. On fire. How can the other two even hold a candle to how awesome that is?

I liked Entei more, but that's probably because I watched the Unknown movie and Entei had the voice of a badass old man.