Pokemon Ideas?

Thousand Tides

Apr 12, 2010
If any, what revisions or additions do you think could be introduced to any of the pokemon series to improve it?
Personally I think a Pokemon MMORPG is long overdue, and they need to create a traditional Pokemon RPG for home consoles. Another revision would be to let the player mate two different species and come up with an entirely new species.
On a side note, any scanned in picture of a home-made Pokemon EARNS EXTRA POINTS*!!!!!!!!!!
* Extra Points do NOT count for anything.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
I want a new Pokemon game that allows you to go through the previous generations' areas one after another after you beat all the gyms and that area's respect Elite Four, then you get a ticket for the next area after beating the 'main character' that appeared in that game.

Think the brilliance that was Gold/Silver but multiplied.

carlisn

Mar 25, 2009
If GameFreak decided to finally man up and set a deal with Microsoft, I would love a PC Pokemon game, hell I might even settle for a 360 version.

WalkNasty

Oct 29, 2009
an active time battle system might revive the game a little bit more and add some new flavor to the series

FinalDream

[Insert Witty Remark Here]
Apr 6, 2010
A 3D game similar to Oblivion. If they released it I might never be seen again!

TheBritish

The really, quite jolly rascal
Nov 12, 2009
A new pokémon called "Kratos!" :D Kind of like that fire starting pokémon from Pokémon Silver, but with a blade across his back instead and really angry eyes!
(Note that I read the title and came up with my idea before I read the first post :))

A proper 3D Pokémon game would be appreciated :) Especially with some kind of "Snap" capability :)
So like... there were awards for taking photos of Pokémon in their natural habitat doing things :)

CloudNineK

Apr 11, 2010
I think pokemon would do well with a reworking of the same routine. It has obviously been good enough to keep people playing the same adventures over and over, so why not mix it up? I agree with Aby_Z's post that they could make a version going over all of the regions. Also, why limit players to three starters that have to be fire, electric, or water? If they changed at least the beginning of the game in white and black, which I hear they have, I'd be up for another version. Imagine starting the game with a type of your choice or facing off against legendaries at unexpected moments.

Kagim

Aug 26, 2009
Honestly, i want a Fire Red for the DS(I was stupid and traded my Ds for a DSi, i didn't realize the GBA port was removed, I have already admitted i am stupid)

The originals are my favorites by far. I would love a Pokemon MMO based on the original three games. Maybe Gold and silver as well. I can't stand any of the series past that.

Outside of that i would like to see either a console version or just make one with a real time system. I would really think that would be cool.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
I would enjoy to see a 3D pokemon game for either the Wii or the PC. Character Customization. Choose what reigon to start in. It could as be an MMORPG. So basically you can walk around the world with friends and play just like the DS versions, only with all of the reigons.

major28

Feb 25, 2010
ok stick with me on this one so the pokemon become gang members depending on there type and they have hang wars there is also a gang boss a don is u will who gives all the pokemon missions like burn down a grass type base and you get to pick what gang u want to be in and kick the other ganges asses

oh and all the legendary pokemon are the police

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Maybe a create your own starter pokemon feature. Choose what moves it starts out with.

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
You know what I want? Well, the names for 5th generation have been revealed as "Pokemon Black and White"

So I want Black version to have you be a member of the bad guys. You work as a grunt in an organization, fighting authorities until you find out that your organization is going beyond limits you'd follow and turn against them.

White version you play as a member of the aforementioned authorities, and work to thwart Team Darkness or whatever.

Your rival throughout? If you're playing Black version, it's a promising recruit of the authorities you play in White version. If you play White version, your rival is the new recruit from White version.

Now I'm aware that this is likely to never happen, but hey, I can dream can't I?

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
I swear, one of these threads is made every week.
God, an MMORPG would be awesome. Real time fighting would be so cool, and I would love it if they could customize the uses of the pokemon more.
Like, maybe make it so you can ride an Arcanine around at a speed faster than the bike, or maybe climb back over hedges if you had a Graveler, or an Aipoms if you never played Pokemon Snap and got the image of Gravelers hanging onto mountains.

Ixcius

Apr 16, 2010
Dunno about the MMORPG but if they revamped the series like active time battle system as WalkNasty suggested but also the ability to go into every region made.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Game affecting choices, not like what Pokemon to use, but a more RPG type side quest thingy.

I remember in Pokemon Blue there was a bridge was 6 trainers on it and when you get to the end, you get a nugget and a guy asks you to join Team Rocket. I would always want to join Team Rocket, think of the uniform!

Also, you could have the first game, where you start out as per and depending on alignment , start a Rocketesque crime gang or become holier than thou with a sliding scale in between. Then the sequel you can play as a new trainer and either fight with or against your old self depending on your save game.

ooh I've gone all cock-eyed...

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
I wish they'd make a game where every Pokemon can be captured in the wild, including starters, event legendaries etc like for people who can't access wifi to get event items and such. They also need to make a game where you can visit every region.

Zetero

Apr 11, 2010
Nintendo takes over the world. Makes real Pokemon. Everyone leave school to catch em. Would be awesome

toy soldier

Mar 19, 2010
just like kyman102 said;bieng in team rocket or other teams would be cool.What about a game following ash like revamped yellow version.or maybe a game hunting legendaries like a pokehuner and all the while going up against evil poachers working for team magma or aqua across several regions.Evan better a game where you dont have to be trainer to progress.

mobsterlobster

Sep 13, 2009
There are a lot of good ideas here. But I don't understand why we can't create our own character. We always have to play the same guy in our games, but with a different name. I wanna choose what I look like and how old I am.