pokemon..WTF!!! (Rant)

.p-0-q.

Jul 9, 2010
POKEMON WTF!!?!?!?!? What happened to you pokemon you used to be cool I remember when I was a little dressing up in my charizard outfit now. NOW YOUR JUST SHIT!!! POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE HAVE THE WORST FUCKING POKEMON I HAVE EVER SEEN1!!! I MEAN REALLY WHAT THE FUCKING CHRIST WERE THEY THINKING!?!?? I?VE SEEN BETTER FAN-MADE I MEAN YOUR NEW POKEMON LOOK LIKE FUCKING TOMAGOTCHI CHARACTERS. POKEMON YOU GUYS HAVE FUCKED UP ROYALY ON THIS ONE ?.basically.. FUCK YOU GAME FREAK, FUCK YOU NINTENDO, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FUCK YOU UP THE ASS POKEMON!

(whoo glad I got that off my chest

Turn off caps-lock next time you want to post something here. Mod.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
First Gen Pokemon were the dogs bollocks and Second Gen has enough cool Pokemon to keep me interested but anything after that is a big NO. I remember when I saw the starter Pokemon for Black and White.... I mean... What the fuck are they?

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
Dr.Griphphin prescribes you 30mg of chill pill a day, if symptoms persist please see a [sub]real[/sub] doctor.
The new ones aren't the best, but I'd chalk that up to two reasons:
1)After 4 generations, the idea well's got to be running a bit dry.
2)Everything is cooler when you're younger.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Nice rant...

I still play the games, mainly because they are actually good RPG's and, I'm not going to lie, I enjoy them. I play them a lot differently now than I did when I was younger- it used to be about having the strongest team but now you find it has a lot to do with tactics (also, according to a survey I cross referenced, the average Pokemon player is 19 1/2).

But I agree with both Griphphin's reasons.
Griphphin said:
1)After 4 generations, the idea well's got to be running a bit dry.
2)Everything is cooler when you're younger.
I mean, yeah, nothing can compare to Generation 1. And 2 was damn awesome too. After that it all went downhill. Gen 3 and 4 do have SOME cool stuff (not seen any good ones for 5 yet...) but overall, you can tell they are running out of ideas. But wouldn't you? At the end of Gen 4 there are 493 I believe.
My main criticism is Legendaries. Back in the day, a Legendary, such as Mewtwo, was just an overpowered awesome Pokemon that was badass. Now they've created God. Great. In Gen 5, the two Dragon legendaries represent Ying and Yang. In the legend that Arceus (the God Pokemon) comes from, he was born when Ying and Yang merged...which means that legendaries are still getting bigger and bigger on the deity scale...

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
JWRosser said:
In Gen 5, the two Dragon legendaries represent Ying and Yang. In the legend that Arceus (the God Pokemon) comes from, he was born when Ying and Yang merged...which means that legendaries are still getting bigger and bigger on the deity scale...
That's "yin," not "ying."

Also, I think this is more of a video game discussion.

Oh, and Original Poster? It'd be great if you wou'dn't swear so much.