Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
Saucycarpdog said:
Dragonbums said:
Saucycarpdog said:
Dragonbums said:
Saucycarpdog said:
Dragonbums said:
Waiting for the next slew of comments subliminally calling him a liar because they think the new Pokemon look like lazy shit according to their own subjective opinion.
And since when do posts have to be factual? Opinions don't count anymore? You not liking other peoples opinions is also just your opinion.

OT: I actually like Xerneas and Yvletal designs. They both have that mystical look to them that legendary's should have. Meanwhile Gamefreak could have done a better job on the other pokemon in my opinion.
and did I claim that my comment was fact?
I wasn't stating that you said that. I was saying that your comment was also an opinion after you said anyone who disagreed with the designs are just opinions. So, since you said your were waiting for these, what's wrong with thinking some of the designs are bad?
I was literally just pointing out an observation.
Then why did you say were you waiting for them? How can you point out something as an observation if it hasn't even happened yet?

If you disagree with people who think the designs are bad, just say it. Geez.
Or perhaps I don't have to.

I have no intention of confronting anyone who says all his designs are shit. It is literally a waste of energy on my part to confront it, and on the person in question to defend it.

So I simply make a comment and leave it at that.

my comment can literally be reduced to yet another "inb4" statement.

Something I honestly didn't think anyone would take the time to confront me with. Yet alone argue about.

Hyenatempest

Feb 9, 2013
Dragonbums said:
Saucycarpdog said:
Dragonbums said:
Saucycarpdog said:
Dragonbums said:
Saucycarpdog said:
Dragonbums said:
Waiting for the next slew of comments subliminally calling him a liar because they think the new Pokemon look like lazy shit according to their own subjective opinion.
And since when do posts have to be factual? Opinions don't count anymore? You not liking other peoples opinions is also just your opinion.

OT: I actually like Xerneas and Yvletal designs. They both have that mystical look to them that legendary's should have. Meanwhile Gamefreak could have done a better job on the other pokemon in my opinion.
and did I claim that my comment was fact?
I wasn't stating that you said that. I was saying that your comment was also an opinion after you said anyone who disagreed with the designs are just opinions. So, since you said your were waiting for these, what's wrong with thinking some of the designs are bad?
I was literally just pointing out an observation.
Then why did you say were you waiting for them? How can you point out something as an observation if it hasn't even happened yet?

If you disagree with people who think the designs are bad, just say it. Geez.
Or perhaps I don't have to.

I have no intention of confronting anyone who says all his designs are shit. It is literally a waste of energy on my part to confront it, and on the person in question to defend it.

So I simply make a comment and leave it at that.

my comment can literally be reduced to yet another "inb4" statement.

Something I honestly didn't think anyone would take the time to confront me with. Yet alone argue about.
First of all if you disagree with somebody else's opinion of design then it is up to you to have a counter-argument just as much as it is up to them to have an argument for their opinion. Secondly, If it's such a waste of energy to defend the design, then why are you wasting your time and energy making anymore posts, or the first several posts for that matter?

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
Hyenatempest said:
First of all if you disagree with somebody else's opinion of design then it is up to you to have a counter-argument just as much as it is up to them to have an argument for their opinion.
And if I recall I did not directly confront anyone on their opinion about whether or not they thought all of Sugimori's designs are shit.

Secondly, If it's such a waste of energy to defend the design, then why are you wasting your time and energy making anymore posts, or the first several posts for that matter?
Because if you were really following this thread conversation, the person is not arguing with me about why he/she thinks Sugimori's designs are bad. They are arguing about the presentation of my comment.

If I had put my comment in l337 sp34k form of "inb4 people calling new pokemon shit" I'm pretty sure my comment would be ignored without a second thought.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
700 Pokemon is a lot, which is why I think Gamefreak needs to step away from adding new ones and focus on other areas.
Like story, environments, HMs, post-game content, etc.
That said, Yveltal is the first legendary I've liked since Lugia from Silver.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Dead Century said:
My jimmies have just been rustled. There were a lot of fantastic legendaries in all the games! Like Giratina, rayquaza, shaymin, victini, reshiram/zekrom, etc! D: Why are the rest so bad?

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
CharrHearted said:
Dead Century said:
My jimmies have just been rustled. There were a lot of fantastic legendaries in all the games! Like Giratina, rayquaza, shaymin, victini, reshiram/zekrom, etc! D: Why are the rest so bad?
Oh, they're not bad. A bit of nostalgia and guess I have a thing for giant birds. Giratina looked alright, Rayquaza is cool in a way, but just didn't seem as interesting to me as Yveltal or Lugia. Plus they can totally be bros.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I really liked these legendary designs, more than Black and White's. Diamond and Pearl's were okay. Giratina's basic form was a bit...clunky. Gen 3's were fine, but similar to Giratina, Groudon was a bit restricted. But he's supposed to look like a land mass, so it sorta makes sense. Nobody has issues with Gen 2.

That one blew me away. I never would have expected it. It reminded me of a super-badass Dunsparce, so much that I nicknamed it DOOMsparce.