Police brutally beat a 15 year old girl

Fronken

May 10, 2008
To bad the government dont care about the people, otherwise that ************ would probably be punished for brutally beating a teenage girl, but sadly, that is not the case.

This guy will without a doubt in my mind continue to work as a police officer and be allowed to continue brutally attacking people.

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
Rajin Cajun said:
beddo said:
Rajin Cajun said:
Taught that ***** to shut up. Game, Set, Match.
I hope this is a sarcastic comment. How would you feel if that was your girlfriend/mother/sister?

The officer has commited gross misconduct and a crime.
It is not and either of those three were acting like asshats like that in jail not only would I applaud the officer I would join in. Acting like some 12 year old punkass commie-fuck is not endearing or acceptable behavior in society though it seems to be on these forums.
Firstly she was not in jail, she was in custody as a minor. Under law all people are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Even so, the law requires that all people be treated humanely. The law is very clear and strict about police conduct and assualt. If you were to join in you would also be guilty of assault. Moreover, it would be vigilantism, what right do you have to physically harm someone who is not a threat, just because you don't like their behaviour?

You have some bizarre idea that a 15 year old girl who is accused of auto theft is somehow a communist. Yes she kicked off her shoes and they hit the officer, it was clearly an act of disrespect. Hoever, the actions taken by the officer were unwarranted and actually illegal.

The officer was violent for no reason, and as a person of authority he should be just as accountable under the law even more so. We care more about the behaviour of a person in authority than a misguided teen.

BubbleGumSnareDrum

Dec 24, 2008
Danzorz said:
......Seriously? It is their job, on their badge it says "To Protect And Serve". You can't argue with that, the words are engraved in metal, yeah real metal. Are your views engraved in metal? Didn't think so. But in all fairness this comment needs not to be proved wrong, it already is.
I can certainly argue against what their fuckin' badges say when they're not doing that and when they prove to us that they're not doing that, oh, I dunno, every goddamn day?

Fucking people over and abusing power is not "protecting and serving" us. Willingly filling a position and carrying out duties that require you to arrest and detain people for unjust laws and permit you to get away with things that any ordinary citizen would be jailed for is very, very wrong. You'd have to be seriously lacking in a sense of humanity and compassion to arrest people for the majority of the things cops arrest people for.

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
beddo said:
Rajin Cajun said:
beddo said:
Rajin Cajun said:
Taught that ***** to shut up. Game, Set, Match.
I hope this is a sarcastic comment. How would you feel if that was your girlfriend/mother/sister?

The officer has commited gross misconduct and a crime.
It is not and either of those three were acting like asshats like that in jail not only would I applaud the officer I would join in. Acting like some 12 year old punkass commie-fuck is not endearing or acceptable behavior in society though it seems to be on these forums.
Firstly she was not in jail, she was in custody as a minor. Under law all people are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Even so, the law requires that all people be treated humanely. The law is very clear and strict about police conduct and assualt. If you were to join in you would also be guilty of assault. Moreover, it would be vigilantism, what right do you have to physically harm someone who is not a threat, just because you don't like their behaviour?

You have some bizarre idea that a 15 year old girl who is accused of auto theft is somehow a communist. Yes she kicked off her shoes and they hit the officer, it was clearly an act of disrespect. Hoever, the actions taken by the officer were unwarranted and actually illegal.

The officer was violent for no reason, and as a person of authority he should be just as accountable under the law even more so. We care more about the behaviour of a person in authority than a misguided teen.
That is your personal view but not mine so it is rather pointless to make a wall of text about it. I am an adamant Authoritarian as I have stated on these forums countless times if you are in custody you need to sit down and shut the fuck up or get a beating that is the way the justice system should operate because then it would either kill these little twinkle-toed anarchist fucks or teach them some manners.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
luckshot said:
a supreme overreaction on the officer's part to be sure. do not mouth of to the police, is always good advice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkenuYfPmnA
Jesus Christ, I've heard about that guy... Didn't know he was that funny, seriously.

But what they did to that girl is wrong. Even if she attacked them, it was WWAAAAAY beyond the realm of self-defence.

BubbleGumSnareDrum

Dec 24, 2008
Danzorz said:
Yep, all police never do their job every day. Right-e-o.
All police submit to the pepetuation of the system with every day they spend on duty, and enough of them are corrupt to justify my distrust of all police.

Danzorz said:
Yeah, unjust laws, wait let me check something.....Yeah, unfortunately you are not a lawyer, the law will always be biased one way or a another, the law-makers goal (Like the senate or something?) is to make it the least biased possible, however the police's goal is to enforce the law, don't blame them for the law. Also if you don't like the law take it up with the government not the cops, they have a job to do...you know... positive contribution to society...
I really hate that "the police are just doing their job" bullshit. Many officers have publicly and privately acknowledged that they do not agree with many of the things they do on the job and have arrested or detained people they felt were innocent in terms of actually violating anyone's rights, and not in terms of what the law says. They are just as guilty as the government when they prolong the social acceptance of laws that are simply wrong. We can all name a few of those if we stop and use our brains for a moment.

Danzorz said:
Last I checked cops do go to jail for breaking the law, perhaps you should learn about the law/police before rudely and unjustly criminalising/criticising them.....
Do you honestly think that the public ever knows about even half of the crimes cops commit? Remember that BART cop who shot the dude in the subway? The only reason that was ever even on the news was because many civilian bystanders had hard video recordings of what had happened and those people would have put the clips on YouTube anyway. They didn't have much of a choice but to report it. But what about all the murders and acts of violence committed by police that don't end up on camera? Cops murder and beat people all the time and never see legal repercussions for it.

Danzorz said:
I'm sorry this sentence is so poorly worded I can't decipher it...
Don't blame me for your reading comprehension... Or lack thereof...

PuckFuppet said:
So, wow some violence. Shock and horror.

Seriously get over yourselves, there is a reason its called the "thin blue line". Sure it was a bit over the top but in all honesty I can imagine the kind of backward chavvy abuse the girl was probably spouting anyway. Give him a slap on the wrist, anything more is just hypocritical.
People like you give abusing, crooked and corrupt cops all of the power and justification they could want and more. It makes me nauseous.

Sycker

Dec 19, 2008
He went overboard.

But i have a feeling she won't be too keen on ending up in the cells in the future.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
TheNecroswanson said:
King fucking County? That's near me!
To think, you rely on the protection of jerk offs in your own back yard.
As a guy who quite driving because of motorbike patrols...

You should be surprised with police in washington.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
I have a fifteen year old sister. I can imagine her and her friends taking a ride without their parents knowing it. I can imagine her trying to reason with the police, than bitching at them because they won't listen. And then this.

If this happened to my sister, I don't know if I could restrain myself. I understand that an officer's job is stressfull and I understand that my sister can be a *****, but she's still my sister.

Don't any of you have a sister? Or a daughter? Or a friend?

...wait, that sounds depressing. Let me lighten the mood

Abedeus said:
luckshot said:
a supreme overreaction on the officer's part to be sure. do not mouth of to the police, is always good advice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkenuYfPmnA
Jesus Christ, I've heard about that guy... Didn't know he was that funny, seriously.
Chris Rock is one of the funniest men alive, I kid you not. I'm gonna watch that movie again.

Apologies Abound

invitationofchaos

Jan 11, 2009
The Madman said:
I love it when people say how much they 'hate' the police, and then at the first sign of trouble you know what they'll do? Call the police. They are after all what holds society together. You think Anarchy would be preferable? Than you are deluded.

However I say hate the police all you like: Call them pigs, hate them till your eyes burn red. It's your right!

Why? Because it's the police duty, and part of their jobs to be held to a higher standard than the rest of us. That every misconduct and mistake, every misplaced burst of anger should be held against them. Who watches the watchmen? WE DO! It's the job of the civilian to judge the police, whether they like it or not. The Police are public servants after all, no matter how much many may refuse to see it that way.

As was once pointed out in a Terry Pratchett book of all things; The public outnumber the Police. Gangs and mob men often have more manpower and more firepower, even more funding. Police must walk a thin line where they can push and shove (Because like it or not that IS their job.) without crossing that line and becoming targets themselves. There are numerous examples of occasions when the police pushed too far and were taken down because of it. Riots where police are surrounded and killed, single officers becoming the targets of mobs, and so on. It's a tragic reality of their job.

That guy? Hold him up to justice, throw him into prison himself where he's not likely to last very long. Police who end up imprisoned never do. It's harsh, but it's just. And ultimately that's part of being a police officer: To accept that you're going to be held to a higher standard than anyone else.

Did that girl probably deserve it? Possibly. Anyone who's in prison at 15 and acting like that is more often than not scum-of-the earth material. Who knows, we're only getting a brief glimpse of what happened and there's undoubtedly more to the story. But that doesn't change the fact that an officer of the law should act better.
.....well said Madman, and nice use of a Prachett book. it's finally good to see someone else who does not have that dogmatic, far left-wing thinking about officers. their job has them holding the business end of a double-edged sword. too much force and they're destroyed by the media or the public, yet too little and it's the same results. that kind of pressure on either side of the badge, be the outcome good or ill, can have irreversable effects on the officer physically and/or emotionally.it just comes with the job......

klc0100

Feb 29, 2008
In his own report from the incident, Schene wrote that the shoe hit him in the right shin, "causing injury and pain."
The words over the top don't come near to summarising this attack. You do that to him or a guy(or even 15 year old girl) in the street and its caught on camera your going away for some time.

BubbleGumSnareDrum

Dec 24, 2008
Danzorz said:
You have a horrible trust/corruption scale there.
Why would I want to trust anyone in a blue uniform when I know what so many of them can not only do, but get away with?"

Danzorz said:
Good news! It's not bullshit, isn't that great, your just wrong :) *Phew*.[/wrong]
Would you like to actually structure an argument or are you just gonna keep jackin' off?

Danzorz said:
Yeah, many of those officers changed got together and changed some laws, yep they stopped complaining and did something *Hint*
[CITATION NEEDED]

Danzorz said:
I'm sure your wrong...Yeah you are, if laws were that bad we'd change them, we've done it before we'll do it again, unless of course it's just a small group/person whining about very insignificant things...
Who's "we?" The people, or the handful we elected to represent us who do not represent us?

And furthermore, who in bloody fuck are you to judge which issues are important and which ones are not? The simple fact of the matter is that our society would be greatly benefitted if people were not being jailed for "crimes" in which they hadn't violated the rights of someone else, and if citizens didn't have to wonder if they were going to be tased when they get pulled over for 48 in a 45.

Danzorz said:
"Is it "What is wrong?"" *BUZZER* Correct! 20 points!
You miss the point.
A few cops are ass holes/stupid, but let it be known that if you got mugged, they'd chase a criminal, if you got shot, they'd shoot back at the shooter as a wise man once said: ""Protect And Serve" It's engraved, you can't even compare". They maybe stupid but they keep a hell of a lot of crime off the street, since when the hell did you do better!?
Well, let them keep crime off the street if we're going to call them crimefighters. When they lose the stupidity and the whole "being criminals themselves" deal I'll try to respect them.

Danzorz said:
As for politicians, become one, then you can talk.
Oh, dear Cosby. Did you seriously just say that? That's the thickest, most dense thing I've heard all week. I don't think anyone will top it, with the exception of maybe Saturday night...

Do you even understand the concept of what a politician is? A politician is a person who argues and participates in party politics, and in our system, is elected by us, the people. It is our job to judge politicians without having to become one. I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of being a politician.

Danzorz said:
Danzorz said:
Last I checked cops do go to jail for breaking the law, perhaps you should learn about the law/police before rudely and unjustly criminalising/criticising them.....
CaptainEgypt said:
Do you honestly think that the public ever knows about even half of the crimes cops commit?
Does the public even know about half the crimes the public commits!?
Think for a moment about the number of citizens there are compared to the number of police. You'll immediately realize that there are far more citizens than there are police and thus of course the number of crimes by citizens is going to be too large for everyone to hear about all of them.

The police give the illusion of committing few crimes themselves "aside from a few asshole cops" by covering up the much larger number of crimes they actually do commit. It happens all the time, they're uniformed men with licenses to kill and a loaded sidearm, and some of them cannot responsibly handle that powertrip.

Danzorz said:
No, gimmie a link.
KTVU Report w/Clips on YouTube [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy-WSZMklc]
KTVU.com
CNN.com [http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/14/BART.shooting.arrest/]

Google is very simple to use, really.

Danzorz said:
Forensics could have just as easily put that cop behind bars, video recordings just sped up the trial.
The kind of officers we're speaking of in this case wouldn't be opposed to destroying evidence in order to cover up their shame. You're missing the point. The videos assured that the pig would roast because there would have been no way for them to cover it up. I can assure you they'd have tried had they gotten the opportunity.

Danzorz said:
This happens, this always fucking happens, cops do bad things, we know, we pick them because we think they are least likely to do bad things. How about the 100,00's of incidents where some douche gets off because of other things? You think cops don't get legal repercussions? Since when, this happens from time-to-time but you know what? Shit happens. We know that cops do bad things and get away with it but you know what else? Cops murder (difference beetween when a cop opens fire on a guy with a gun and when a cop opens fire on an innocent civilian, one is murder, one is self protection, take a guess which is which.) less than civilians do, you have a higher chance of shooting someone in the face than a cop, to make matters more hilarious cops put murderers behind bars, your accusing them of being what they hate? Maybe a small group of them but other than that your wrong.
I have no chance of shooting someone in the face with a gun, being that I don't own one nor do I possess the extra funds I'd need to go get one, nor the contacts to get one for cheap illegally.

You have waaay too much faith in the system. Do some fucking reading, even if it means just Googling for stories about corrupt cops. There are more than you think.

Danzorz said:
I'm sorry this sentence is so poorly worded I can't decipher it...
Nope, you just can't...Ok here is how to put it "You Fail Grammar" [http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/fail-owned-grammar-fail.jpg]..Ok maybe that is a bit harsh but just re-word it and I'll be happy.
durp

bluerahjah

Mar 5, 2008
MisterAnarchist said:
She learned a lesson about back talking to cops.
He learned a lesson about being overly brutal.
I lol'd

is there something wrong here?
And then lied about it on his report. I respect most officers for doing their jobs, but this is just ridiculous. The man needs to be imprisoned for this. Oh, and of course his previous DUI.